Ninth House | Chat

this

like, as a group, i would not leave my drink with the umbra coven

2 Likes

:sob:
I love to see it for the plot, but like :sob:

Really, go for it, roast him all you want. I’ve roasted basically everyone characters to some degree, so pleaseee

He’s lowkey iconic tho, even if I would absolutely hate him irl and would stay as far away from him as I could, but I absolutely think he’s such an interesting character both your characters are

1 Like

Ikr

Can’t name a single one I’d trust

I think rn is the most free time I’d have for the next two weeks :sob:

I’m thinking of doing one today though actually they sound fun

3 Likes

Tae is the only umbra guy I would trust with my drink, the others probably not

6 Likes

Basically, I think my rankings in dateability are very much correlating with how much I would trust them. Most people who got a 7+ I would probably trust, between 6/7 only if I had no other choice, and anything lower I wouldn’t

3 Likes

I’d say I’d trust Dom because he won’t do anything to it, but in reality he’d just put the drink down and leave

3 Likes

That’s a mood, like Dante probably would do the same. He himself wouldn’t do anything with it, but he really doesn’t care enough to watch someone else’s cup

1 Like

I love Tae but I wouldn’t even trust him

sure he might not poison me (well hopefully? RIGHT?) but he might forget about my drink or manage to drop it if he’s arguing with renlin

3 Likes

Okay, that’s fair enough

1 Like

I was like, I might consider Amani, cause I don’t think she would try to do something, but like, one hot guy walks by and she’s probably forgotten about my drink

2 Likes

Yes, my roasting mood still hasn’t dissapeared

2 Likes

I feel like she’d poison me for fun, she’s like the second to last in the Umbra list :sob:

3 Likes

depends if she likes you well enough because if you’re random person she will leave your cup and walk away :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

If I had to rank them probably:

Tae - would not be near first if I’m ranking the entire college but he’s the least worst one
Renlin - worst he can do is forget it :sob:
Dom - would not be at a party but anyway he’d just leave
Dante - already said
Jesse - hell no
Amani - HELL NO
Vinnie - first of all I would not even be in the same room as him

7 Likes

Lyra is a safe bet for anyone tho, like if you ask her, she’ll protect your cup, no matter who you are.

4 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

tbh I wouldn’t trust any of my characters

AT ALL

5 Likes

:sob:

I’d trust Atlas

3 Likes

Actually, besides maybe if you’re Amani, lol. Lyra really wants to be liked by Amani, not that she would do anything to hurt her, but I wouldn’t fully exclude her doing anything with it to make Amani like her more. But Amani would never ask her, so that’s the end already :sob:

4 Likes

Ooh would be fun to see actually

3 Likes