Ninth House | Chat

Ngl, this is more of a guilty pleasure for him

He usually goes for rock or like indie/alternative so do with that what you will

You’re not wrong about this tho

2 Likes

Doesn’t change anything tho, like I sort of knew that. But the way he mentioned that I was talking about mostly, lol

If he can let down his walls a bit, I think he’s a super dateable guy, so I’m looking forward seeing more from him! I think he’s more or less the biggest hope for a wholesome relationship in Umbra

2 Likes

Also, I can confirm, I have read every single post of this RP at least twice now (yes, I reread the whole thing for these biased opinions) and guys, just a round of applause to everyone here. Truly everyone is delivering interesting high-quality posts!

4 Likes

that she does

:skull:

4 Likes

Hmm I do see it

But it also largely depends on what happens with him and umbra, because I doubt he’d have a chance for a redemption arc once he meets them

Thoughhh he used to be in a relationship and used to fit that description :eyes: unfortunately they didn’t deserve it

Woahh that must’ve taken ages

4 Likes

also can someone link the first dateability

4 Likes

nvm found it

3 Likes

Just spitting facts, with both those things :eyes:

4 Likes

That’s fair, tho lowkey, if I want any of the guys to have a redemption arc, it’s him.

Intruiging :eyes:

It did, most of the time working on these biased opinions was actually spend rereading all the posts of all the characters

2 Likes

AWWWW

No yeah she’s a lil tooooo pure sometimes

:grimacing:
Boy do I have news for u

LMFAO

:smirk:

Real

HQHAHAHAHHS

BANAJSJAJJSJSJSJD
love that :joy:

4 Likes

someone should do chars as Disney princesses/princes

and ‘would I let character hold my drink’

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:

I was actually contemplating which route to take and unfortunately I’m a sucker for corruption arcs

4 Likes

I would soo let Celestine hold my drink

murderer

2 Likes

Mhm

I WAS LAUGHING OUT LOUD
kinda iconic imo

Marvelous

Amani
WHO IS IT

5 Likes

Wait yes
I think almost all of umbra is a no

WOAHHH
MURDER???

:smirk::smirk:

5 Likes

Ikr slay the misogyny vinnieee

Why are you blaming her :sob:

Poisoned Esther theory

3 Likes

Might do the drink one actually, I needed a topic

4 Likes

But I was also thinking would I be friends with them, would I ask them to help me hide a body, or how would they survive the apocalypse

4 Likes

absolutely I would throw my drink away if I saw a member of umbra even looking at it, who knows if they already did magic while I was not looking

RIGHT?? :sob:

girl is involved in too many things rn, don’t blame her for something that has nothing to do with her :sob:

4 Likes

DO ALL (when you have the time)

one at a time

3 Likes