Ninth House | Chat

Is that Yuzu?

1 Like

I think it’s just orange, tasted like orange juice to me, wasn’t as sharp :eyes:

I wish it was yuzu so good

2 Likes

Yuzu is so good.

1 Like

Yessss yuzu ramune :sob:

2 Likes

It’s Mikan

Which is another type of citrus

2 Likes

I might have one in my collection actually

That’s cool, I haven’t heard of it, I believe they labeled it orange on the shelf so I just assumed :sob:

1 Like

Yesssss.

1 Like

It’s also referred to as a Japanese Mandarin so that makes sense

Mandarins are basically tiny oranges

1 Like

1 Like

I do have one in my collection look at me go

1 Like

I need to start watching turkish dramas because ???

But this reminds me of telenovelas and nollywood

I remember this telenovela i forced my mom to let me watch with her that the wife was accused of killing the husband (she didnt and hes alive) the brother of the deadish husband sleeps with a teenage girl gets her pregnant and at first wanted to be a deadbeat dad and wanted her to get an abortion until his parents forced him

So the parents told the teen girl that they will take her baby ftom her once she gives birth and gives her money. In the meanwhile, mc (supposed husband killer) is going through some weird stuff almost deaths here and there

4 Likes

He needs to bake for me :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Oh yeah like Chloe Bougeois!!
For my miraculous fans

3 Likes

HAHAHAHH

1 Like

:sob:

I need to read shadow and bone first (i skipped to six of crows) but at the same time i just want to watch the show and see kanej, wesper and nina/matthias on screen :broken_heart:

And zoya too

3 Likes

WAIT WHAT WAS IT CALLED

3 Likes

Get on insta you loser

2 Likes

I FORGOT

Ugh ive been trying to find the name, i remember one of the characters was named ricardo (then again all telenovelas have a character name ricardo) but sigh do i miss it

4 Likes

Yeah basically those are the plots :sob: teenage pregnancies, kidnapping, car accidents, falling down stairs, mean girls, forced suicide, guns etc

How did our parents let us watch these at like 9 years old?? I need to rewatch them tbh but I don’t even remember the names

3 Likes