Ninth House | Chat

RIGHT

Cant believe i watched this when i was 8-9 :sob: they were always so entertaining tho

Same with all those poor village girls nigerian movies where the prince falls in loves with her, but the prince fiance/ex gf loves the prince so they go to a witch doctor and put a spell on her, turning her to a goat/animal or making her blind but the prince still loves her, the girl regains her sight, gets pregnant but loses the baby because of the fiance who made her get into a car accident

In the end they are all happy, the fiance dies a miserable death and is haunted by spirits

1 Like

The weirdest movie i watchef when i was 9 or so that wasnt technically horror was blood sisters

That movie traumatized me!!

2 Likes

RACIST
You give Teresa Stan vibes

4 Likes

How are those plots universal :sob: I bet if I rewatched them now I’d hate them, but there was something about the darkest possible storylines terribly translated with an emotionless dub. You’d have brooding guy having a mental breakdown in front of a broken car and a corpse, just saying “nooooooo” in the most monotone voice possible

2 Likes

NO ONG
my mom barely let me watch any tho :roll_eyes:
I had to discover them later

2 Likes

They’re like wattpad mafia fanfics for middle aged women

3 Likes

YOU KNOW IM RIGHT

Name me one telenovela without a ricardo or a diego

2 Likes

Actually it was not diego, it was another name i forgot that was also popular in telenovelas

2 Likes

Ethnic people are so dramatic especially in film :sob:

But real, all those messy weird storylines as a kid always fascinated me and scared me, i was always rooting for the bad people to fck off.

4 Likes

Lo que la vida me robó!
And zapatillo I think but no one knows that one

2 Likes

David?

2 Likes

Dario
Dimitrio

2 Likes

But he’s a baby lol

3 Likes

I think they’re part of why I write the way I do
Guys we should do telenovela/nollywood/Bollywood tropes in NH
Soooo who’s getting pushed down the stairs to their death
And who is going with a mariachi band to sing at his gfs window after they fight

3 Likes

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

He very much written by a women

4 Likes

This 500 error needs to go awayyyyy

2 Likes

I feel ness for him a cologne once and its what he has stuck with ever since

2 Likes

LMAO
You don’t say :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes