Ninth House | Chat

Funny how global warming and climate change is at least mentioned in all my papers I’ve been writing recently. I mean, it’s not my main topic of research, but yeah f-ck climate change and global warming. The more I’m learning about it, the more I hate her :roll_eyes: Fr tho, climate change messes up so much and puts so many people’s livelihoods at risk, it’s insane and scary to think about.

2 Likes

She mean like that

2 Likes

Pls :sob::sob:

1 Like

She really is

1 Like

Okay, a little rant and insights into one of my current papers I’m writing for those interested.

Uni stuff

I am focusing on the EUDR (European law basically that enforces that countries within the EU can no longer import products that contributed to deforestation). I’m discussing the consequences it has on the Colombian coffee sector. But the sort of f-cked up thing about this whole issue is, a significant percentage of deforestation takes place because of demand in the EU (and the States). So it’s sort of like, it might sound good at first the EUDR, like yay EU trying to do something that’s good for this planet, but at the same time how dare we as EU try and enforce something so major on a lot of countries basically (as a lot of countries, and people, do depend on exports to the EU) without consulting them really, without taking in any way into account the negative consequences this might have on especially already quite vulnerable communities worldwide, like we take away part of their income because they can’t afford really to comply with the no deforestation. So long story short, we’re f-cked either way. If we try to do things like this to stop climate change, it’ll have many negative consequences too especially on the most vulnerable groups, and if we don’t, we’re f-cked too and @CerealKiller is already experiencing that and climate change and global warning and floods and pests and things, it’ll all just gonna get worse if we don’t actually do things like this. Thanks for coming to this depressing ted talk

:sob: I know

I haven’t written any rp posts in so long
And i neeed to write for her

4 Likes

Do it

1 Like

Check this outfit out!!

5 Likes

Okay, I do like that outfit

2 Likes

It’s not as bad as the cheetah print I will give him that

2 Likes

It’s cute in a ‘I stole this from your grandfather’ kind of way

3 Likes

I used my house’s air fryer for the first time today and I feel very accomplished

3 Likes

Yes it gives me thrift shop vibes

2 Likes

MY MONA DRAFT DELETED ITSELF
MY BLOOD IS BOILING

5 Likes

It really does give those vibes yes

1 Like

Oooooooof, that’s the worst
I feel so sorry for you

1 Like

Oooooo a reappearance

5 Likes

Why does he have no shoes

4 Likes

That’s also the first thing I questioned, lol. Even with that jacket there :joy:

3 Likes

Not really sure but honestly, there are a lot where he has no shoes on

3 Likes