Ninth House | Chat

RIGHT

the meet the grahamas song I was blinking like damn

and I was like drake got a daughter now too?

2 Likes

Sht went hard

2 Likes

I have Aurora free???

1 Like

trying to get back

1 Like

I did something new :pleading_face: @Madilnel

InessaNew-ezgif.com-optimize

5 Likes

I call bs

I also imagine this conversation happening when Tae was a scrawny 11/12 year old

Brb yes!!

2 Likes

And message you!!

2 Likes

Wait no I love!! Immediately switching!!!

2 Likes

It’s so pretty

Very Nessa

2 Likes

So pretty!!

2 Likes

I wish I knew how to make these!!

2 Likes

Isi’s banners are elite

4 Likes

Fact

2 Likes

thought it be cute if she matched her lover boy

4 Likes

awww

1 Like

Dom:

@idiot.exe

3 Likes

100% yes

1 Like

Guys here’s characters as dogs and cats breeds
PART 1!!! I will do part 2 later but im just writing these as they come to me
Sorrry if the explanations are short it’s 2am lol
update its no longer 2 am but lengthening the explanations would be too much work
@NinthHouse

rbo!!

Vinnie- husky obviously he’s a galaxy wolf. all hail alpha sigma Vinnie. They have the same like “piercing eyes” or wtv too i supposeeeee. side note why are huskies terrifying. anyway this is how vinnie be looking at ppl fr

Amani - dóberman but specifically one of the cute brown ones. She has the intimidating vibe and the like brown complements her green theme, and shes intimidating but still feminine. They also kinda look like if amani were a dog.

Celestine - poodle this is obvious look at her. If she were a dog she would be one of those that competes in dog shows

Renlin - goldendoodle. his family is mixed and also its big like him, has a silly name, very Ren. he would be a golden retriever but those are too generic and ma boi has a bit of edge

Esther - esther is a sad schnauzer. Poor baby just knows she’s been done dirty so she’s gray and relatively calm for a dog. oh or a little egyptian mau cat :pleading_face:. definitely something silvery though

Dominic - Dominic is a dalmatian firstly for the aesthetic but also bc he would definitely fall victim to cruella deville and she would femdom him
theyre all dom fr

Aurora - aurora is obviously a little daschund :sob: it just seems so well trained and petite like her. but as a pet she would have a yorkshire terrier

Inessa - ness is a maltese. extra like poodle celestine but also down to earth and silly

Desdemona - shes obviously a pomeranian like cute and small but also annoying and never shuts up LMAO

Elijah - this man is a labrador retriever. its like the generic but cute typical dog in my head maybe since i watched superbud

Dante - this is easily a french bulldog bc he has the pug softness but he also has that like rebel thing about him where he would have to be a bit tougher

Lyra - Lyra is a maltipoo obviously. she would be a small dog but not in an annoying way and not alot of dog breeds fit her but this one was the best

Arya - Arya is a king charles spaniel. spaniel monarch energy. and self-explanatory

Oggy - he’s a basset hound. they have oggy vibes yk? the sass, the dicsipline, the struggle.
so sorry u know i had to add the disability for accuracy :sob:

Freya - so freya is obviously a cat, but, sigh, this isnt cats BUT if she were one she would be a cornish rex bc she has that borderline ciphery vibe

5 Likes

lies
i did dogs only
but there were some additional cat features

2 Likes