It’s fitting

1 Like

These first ones ate

I’m excited for the rest

2 Likes

okay part 2 stat because i need to add tae and lenny
@NinthHouse come back pls im not done

HERE GOES

Lenny - so first of all i actually lied i can find a dog breed that fits her and not just cats. (as a cat she would be a Maine Coon? idk what kinda name that is cos it sounds SO offensive but yk) and then as a dog shes a brittany spaniel but shes more the cat still. definitely an aristocat vibe

Tae Seoooooo - my bf issss tbh ok i see him as a boston terrier bc hes small and tough but also a softie in my heart and all our hearts bc hes a pisces king anyway here
but also

Hayesie baby - so i think this part 2 batch of people i just didnt put in part one bc none of them fit dogs and all of them are cats. hayes as a cat is likeeee devon rex which i might have said for freya but LISTEN its the loserboy cipherness about him ok anyway as a dog hes likeeeee a border collie bc he also has that tragic hero vibe and i feel like a border collie would protect u like that

Kairo - SOOOOOOO the michellin man is on the fcs now (michis man) (haha get it) (idk)(sorry) (oops) ANYWAY hes obviously a rottweiler like supposed to be scary and intimidating but also cuddly and libra which is so fitting imo

Ayla - ayla is obviously a bichon frise. it has that diva energy thats like not too too posh like poodles but also too serious for maltese where it meets in that ayla middle

Raven - raven is the epitome of a black cat. so i will assign her the bombay breed. in terms of dogs she can be a bulldog because she has that grumpy face after doing so much homework every day

Devon - see devon is interesting because i think she would be like a diva looking dog but it would definitely also be one willing to get muddy which is very devon with her old men LMAO anyway shes gotta be a be a yorkshire terrier for that since they have that natural muddy look too

Cayenne - our americannnnn so shes gotta beeee something down to earth but also ciphery thats why i think shes a german shephard like cute but not baby cute more respected cute. its funny bc i made it about her being american then chose a german dog :sob: BUT OK AS A CAT he would be one of the american species

Thalia - so thalia is also an obvious cat i mean have you met her she has the weirdness and the quietness but also the serene sincerity so yes. i think she would be a burmese cat bc theyre cute and warm but also have that smokeyness about their fur color. as a dog idk she can be aaaa airedale terrier but shes also more the cat

atlas - so atlas is a beagle. obviously. theyre the biggest fans of attention and atlas is the true drama queen of wyndham college so it fits. this is the face atlas makes before coming up with an elaborate lie to fool desdemona

jesse - so jesse obviously has to be something goldish with his enigmatic theatre kid tendencies but also has to have that umbra dark allure so lets see i think hes an australian shephard yes. it has the enigma eyes and dark spots but also bits of enigma gold so literally ! it works

seung-min - KINGGGGG so this one obviously has to be the loudest messiest dog but lowkey thats all dogs so this should be easy. ok so hes a havanese dog bc hes petite with a hint of diva but not toooooo diva bc hes more humble. also he can be like this one day
and then also like this another day

i havent heard from flori nor casey in the longest and idk if i ever will but lets say flori is some sort of grey cat probably an american one with stripes and casey is a tabby. for dogs idk

5 Likes

the pic was too cute not to use :sob:

1 Like

yours are at the top of the new one!!

2 Likes

Gasp

Well yes I made a guy
He new tho but y’all can plot with :raised_back_of_hand:t5:

4 Likes

babe hes on the fcs
its public info now !!

2 Likes