1 Like

guys why am i such an avoidant personality now
kinda wanna rant
who wants to hear

2 Likes

But only if you type

My ears are tired

LMFAOOOOO

guys for context michelle is a victim to spam audio messages from me on the daily

2 Likes

Like its not enough that I’m black Jewish and gay I’m also a spamming victim

1 Like

anyway
i talk about how i want friends and to like date people but only casually cos literally im moving in august so like whyyyyy would i date someone frfr rn anyway
im also avoidant in general bc why would i wanna date someone everyone is ugly and annoying and i refuseeeeeee to be manipulated or ignored or neglected to taken advantage of or lied to ANYMORE
i think i might be suffering from learned helplessness guys i have given up on speaking to people

3 Likes

WOWWWWW
too bad
stay oppressed :heart:

1 Like

OOOH KAIRO IS FINE

3 Likes

INESSA STAY AWAY FROM MY FIRST HUSBAND OMG

the disrespect

rbehjkjl3njhbe fhjke

the dog looks so adorable

anyway
yesterday i was walking with a new friend in the hallway lets call her baskethany ok shes not baskethany vibes at all shes an iranian alt girl LMAO but lets just go with baskethany
anyway shes cool but she was like rlly obsessed with me and i neverrrr trust ppl who do that bc im like is bro trying to lovebomb me rn
and now im like lowk maybe bc she wanted to be my roommate like hello we are JUST NOW GETTING CLOSE anyway she also told me our other friends were being fake to me and then like offered to talk to them for me but like obviously i cant do anythign about that bc then id be snitching that baskethany told me theyre fake right
so now im just slightly injured in my self esteem bc how are u gonna act like you find me pleasant for moths when you actually HATE ME because i told yall not to date each other (our other friends are two people and one of them is a nonbinary female but the guy before dating the nb female was gay and liked gay men so i was like dont date a gay man if youre not a man??) and thats why they hate me i guess but thats dumb

2 Likes

I am one too sadly