Ninth House | Chat

and then baskethany also asked me if i had beef with isabella mich idk if u remember isabella but shes that rlly problematic friend i used to have kristi if ur reading its the homewrecker from the 3some anyway yes baskethany was like oh do u not like isabella and i was like oh no lmao she sucks
and baskethany was like oh ok if u dont like her i wont talk to her either
and i was like oh thats a big thing to offer but i mean if you rlly want to then thanks
just sounded like a false promise to me and it was bc then they hung out together and only got closer so i was like ??? boi you are made of bologna like ur full of sht :sob:

1 Like

LMFAO
i knew u would say that
u know he was gonna be a sexc black man mich always delivers with the handsome diversity

but eh i was like wtv so when shed talk to me id be like yeah ok baskethany and not take her too seriously but then she noticd and backed up a little and i was like noooo but now i miss the attentionnnnnn come back but she doesnt wanna come back or doesnt seem like it but now im panicking bc i RLLY NEED A ROOMMATE even if they suck bc time is going by so fast so thats a mess

1 Like

Yesss

anyway then theres the whole dating thing where ive been talking to this guy ishhhhh but ugh like hes suchhhhhh a caco like he respectfully is a complete druggie like he uses shrooms and stuff and hes always high and thats an ick to me but also who am i to judge bc im a mess too but i dont use hard drugs like that especially not super often hes also always partying which isnt rlly boyfriend material idk its not fun and hes hispanic but white washed aslllll even tho he literally swam here from venezuela (obviously didnt swim swim but yk) anyway yeah idk so then he wanted to see me and i was like noooo bc then i have to look at your face :sob: AND HES NOT HANDSOME so its like atp whats the point but also i dont wanna die alone but also im far from dying but like im suicidal so maybe not

2 Likes

ours but ok

shes an adorable doberman

1 Like

this is true
kristi is another victim

1 Like

ok yall arent reading i resign for now might come back later

1 Like

Thank thank

2 Likes

I can see both of those

Okay, he’s not that small
But I concur

Also that’s the breed of his pet dog so that’s cute

Ooo yessss

I see the vision yes

Fits his vibe

This I can totally see

Oh for sure

I can see this for sure

Yesss

1 Like

You ate once again

1 Like

Pfttt

Also what
Offended I didn’t know

As you should

Stupid

2 Likes

wtv u say
u are the kween of mousy boys love u

OMGGGG its like i knew

thank you :sneezing_face:

1 Like

LMFAAOOOOOO
yeah as i wrote it i was like sht i didnt tell mich :sob:
NOW U KNOWWWW
its for school!!
the college

thank u bestis

RIGHT
IM NOT A BTCH FOR TELLING YOU NOT TO DATE A GAY GUY IF YOU ARE NOT ALSO A GUY
I SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO TELL U THAT BC ITS SO OBVIOUS
guess hes not gay now tho
tbh their relationship makes no sense
they petty bicker alot and one of them is fr autistic and the other one self diagnoses as autistic when they arent so thats gotta feel weird

2 Likes

thank u mich for replying to my rant :sob:
not to be gay but ilysm frfr
like FOR REAL

1 Like

Dude not again

Mermaid

WHO WAS THE LAST DRUGGIEEEE
actually yeah there were a couple
but we cant talk!! we both smoke!

he kinda looks like one too

1 Like