Ninth House | Chat

yall know mermando from gravity falls?
this is him fr

1 Like

I’m crying that’s what I imagined when I said that

IM SORRRYYYYYYY
ITS JUST WEIRD TALKING AB SCHOOL THINGS WITH U BC WE’RE IN SUCH DIFFERENT PLACES W IT

1 Like

but also im gonna talk anyway
hes also a lil weird idk like he calls me stink
like hey stink
like sir fck is you doin

1 Like

NO WAY
NOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY
its our telepathy

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

anyway going on with my rant cos ur back
i went on a date with him a few weeks back which was cool but then he wanted to see me the next day and i chickened out and made an excuse not to go which is like ughhhh am i avoidant or do i just have standards idk its confusing but then also at prom i met this girl (she actually used to makeout w my ex gf too :sob:) (not while we wsere together holy moly but) we got along rlly well and shes been flirting with me but im distant with her too. and the guy hes rlly weird but the girl theres nothing wrong with her i just dont want someone to expect me to date them yk so i feel bad for popping in every once in a while BUT I CANT HELP IT I GET BORED but basically the moral of the story is that im toxic but its ok bc i can always just blame childhood and teenage trauma #psychoanalyticperspective #thankyoufreud

1 Like

ITS OK THEY ARE MY SHORT KINGS
and if i dont like an rp characters height tbh i just imagine them taller
or shorter whatever fits my vision
do any of yall do that or am i just terrible

1 Like

THEYRE NOT EVEN THAT SHORT

TAE IS 5’10

I don’t but I don’t like numbers

So it’s easier to just go with the FC’s height

tbh i think i just dont wanna meet new people at all im very happy ith my long term comfort friends like some of you guys here are my comfort friends tbh to a certin degree everyone here is bc this has been my community for so long
my family friends and my ppl since like early highschool too are my people
why would i want to meet new people when i can alternate between talking to and hanging out with justin venus ruth kasey and abby?? WHY WOULD I MAKE NEW FRIENDS. I DONT WANT NEW FRIENDS
cant trust these heaux
also ppl be boring
why would i spend time having small talk when i can tell my bsfs about the epic poop i just had

1 Like

oh bye whyd i thin he was five nine
ok tae forgiven
he average

1 Like

i do usually but i tweak it a lil sometimes
i added lke 2 inches to vinnie bc he cant be 6’1 doin stuff with a 5’10 woman thats like them being basically the same height omg amani and tae are the same height

1 Like

Nah that’s Atlas Choi

1 Like

yes
lmao gthe clarification of which atlas :sob:
yes i remember he was the 5’9 one

1 Like

tho atlas alstone also gives short king vibes

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

Why so scared bud???

Easy out