Novella's Novel Prize Awards

As I have repeatedly said, the drama is what we’re all here for. It’s what keeps me going, really. Backstabbing, gossiping, arguments, give me the drama RP/SGs that give all this a platform. As long as it isn’t going on in my real life, I’m enjoying myself. Which ones did it the best??

Runner up...

Bridgerton

ARHG Bridgerton
Drama done in 1800s regency era
It worked as a TV show and it is working as a RP

The winner!!

Drama

hehehehe thank you people
I couldn’t possible argue with the majority on this one
Thank you everyone that MADE that rp like it would literally not be iconic without everyone who joined
I mean that in the most sincere way with war flashbacks to when I was gagging for people to join

I’m embarrassed
In better words

The tea was always piping hot and it had a bit of everything - fights, romance, death

NO BECAUSE BLUE ROYALTY WAS THE IT GIRL. it was the first rp to reach 100k messages on it’s chat thread, it was the first rp to have a general thread, and a miscellaneous thread. It was the first rp to FINISH and then have a 10 year REUNION and a sequel that moved ahead 10 years. Must I say more?

The list would be long

the og deserves credit

literally a masterpiece

11 Likes

°˖✧ ✿ ✧˖° °˖✧ ✿ ✧˖°

Title

°˖✧ ✿ ✧˖° °˖✧ ✿ ✧˖°

7 Likes

Here we are at the last category!! And we definitely have saved the best for last because here is finally our time to truly appreciate each other because none of this would be possible without our little community we’ve created. Firstly going out to the best RP creators, the people behind the foundations, giving us their best ideas for us to work with!!!

Runner up...

benitz786

The voters were not wrong with this one, Bridgerton was such an amazing creation and the execution has been smashing
We all miss you and are excited for your official return!!

Very mapped out rps with interesting ideas and various aspects!!

BEST RP MAKER

astxrism

The hype for Ninth House has been unmatched, the mystery created is one to be extremely invested in and we’re all excitedddd

The winner!!

RPCreator

I
am very grateful you cannot see the Episode forums and my countless failures on there
but am also very grateful. full stop.

thank you to these people <3<3<3

Oh I already wrote that - BR FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS

the og creator of all the rp trends

I mean COME ON - really? She started BR and NB - the best rps here. She’s helped with numerous rps since then

BR and BR2 are both such slays

11 Likes

Being able to create RPs is one thing, but then creating a world and then writing for all the characters participating? That takes skilllll and the kind of perseverance I lack. I am in admiration of all that have created the SGs. I once tried, and am, once again, grateful that my Episode forums history is off the internet!

Runner up...

CrazyCaliope

Big no-brainer, we cannot discuss SGs without Cali!!! The SG section would certainly not be the same without you, and we are all very grateful!

Cali is the og

The winner!!

SGCreator

Aaaa no surprise here
Very talented writer
We love love LOVE

brooke slays

11 Likes

Aaand we’re back!!! What do we love the most about RPs? The characters. The characters are really what bring life to all stories, and being invested in their storylines and growth. This is where everyone can truly embrace the creativity and wow do we all pop off. Which character creators just had the edge?

Runner up...

Kristi

Yess yes they are all so unique and add SO much to RPs and we love

theyre always so good

Ahhhh every character is so good, different, and has a million things going on. She’s done the nice boy, the bad boy, the player, the girl who couldn’t give a care in the world, the girl who COULD give all the cares in the world. She has amazing plans, and amazing fcs. Love love love.

astxrism

Literally some of my favourite personalities and backstories in characters I am in AGREEMENT

EXAMPLE: ARCHIBALD <3333

Characters all serve, beautiful vision behind them too!!

The winner!!

Character Creator

Massively deserved win
Characters that literally made RPs what they were
and they are all so unique and special and amazing in their own way

From stupid Mateo to top spy stupid Dan you know? Just theres a lot and everything

10 Likes

Planning with each other, bouncing ideas off each other, it all really works the best in an environment we can be comfortable in. This is made possible by the users around us!!! Spreading kindness is so important amongst each other, letting each other grow and become better writers! Who has it been that stood apart from the rest?

Runner up...

Madilnel

Heavy on this one!! Madi is so so easy to feel comfortable around and we love love her <3<3<3

She just tries, cutie

sunflowerjm

And another very very very deserving!!! Always so supportive and invested in character storylines which is so encouraging for alllll

she was so cute when she got nominated

The winner!!

Kindest

Tehehehe I support this win wholeheartedly
We love Isi
Thank you for always being a big slay :D

isi is the friendliest person ever

shes a sweetie

10 Likes

And of course creativity is the most fundamental aspect that makes RPs what they are!!! For me I am still struggling with this and am truly in awe of the people around me and how creative they can be. Time to name drop the ones who have it the mosttt

Runner up...

Kristi

No-brainer here
Planning with her is so easy she literally just sends whole storylines and I don’t even know WHERE THEY CAME FROM but I am in awe

her ideas are top notch

Whenever I plan with queen Kristi, she always brings the meat and potatoes, her creativity is top tier. The secrets are juicy and the plans are exciting !!

Her plots are just always so good. She always has ideas for amazing movement with her characters and she “slays” every time.

The winner!!

Creative

Don’t even get me started
I will not stop

AND STOP BEING SURPRISED THIS IS LITERALLY WORLD WIDE INFORMATION

ALWAYS HAS ME SURPRISEDDD

Jessica just has my heart

bro is doing witchcraft I swear

plots served

10 Likes

One thing I love about all of this is that we all learn and grow from each other. Being able to watch people improve is so so amazing and inspiring and it’s one of the main reasons I want to stick around here!! Who do we all think has improved the most??

Runner up...

raviola

This is no joke the level of detail in RP posts is just insane
I literally love it so much

i still remember her one word responses

The winner!!

Improved

FOR REAL
Her posts hit so hard
Lowkey intimidating the posts just have crazy depth and insight into characters

unknown before new blood
had some things in new blood
blew up in bridgerton

I Loveeeeeee her writing <333

Honestly her writing is phenomenal, and it’s just getting better and better

bro went viral fr

10 Likes

Pat on the back to me for coming up with this title name lol but here we are, the final category!!! And defo saved the best for last because this is for the ones that just outdo themselves with every passing day, they are the heart of the RP section and the place would genuinely not be the same without them.

Runner up...

Madilnel

Say. It. Again.
Bestie is always signing up for RPs, making truly notable characters like Mikel Lucas, Elio Esposito, Ilyas Keats, and is always so supportive of everyone!!
And we all love you!!!

LJFDOSJFDSP I love madi - literally all her boys are slays and she’s also just very fun to talk to and discuss with. She’s adorable okay.

keeps the chat active!

The winner!!

MVRP

I mean if there’s anyone this title was MADE for it’s literally Beni
Was very excited to announce this one
Effortlessly carries every RP she has been a part of, and obvs made the big slay of Bridgerton
Majority of my favourite characters and storylines have been yours/had your involvement
So so happy this place has had your creative input
<3<3<3

Beni just puts her all into every rp and I could not imagine BR or Bridgerton without her

9 Likes

─── ⋆⋅☆ ☆ ☆⋅⋆ ──

And that brings my first edition of the Novel Prize Awards!!! A big thank you to everyone who participated and let this be a lot better than what I had expected lol

Just taking a(nother) moment to appreciate everyone who has come onto this RP/SG section and given us their characters and storylines and writing, regardless of who was nominated/won. Everyone plays massive parts in making this community so special, and it would not be the same without every individual.

Finally time to close all these tabs this has needed open to complete

Thank you

And good night

9 Likes