Official Secret Santa Thread!

We will be giving gifts out between 3-5 pm depending on how long it takes with both mine and @Rose Christmas time with tour families goes! I hope everyone had a fun time making their gifts for their Santa’s. This is a time where friends and family get together to cherish time with each other. The point is to be with your loved ones and exchange presents with each other and to have fun with the holiday cheer!

Heart_candycane Lanternchristmas

@Kiwi @Dying_Dreams @liyahsdiamond @Aprilt221 @anon80318563 @Jass @celestialkitten @Talu @TessS @MeghanWrites @Mysterious_Tea @LHT @RainyDay @StarMaryGoth @WritingWithStars @anon93806337 @Jass @Badass_Saasha

Let me know if I missed anyone @Rose. Or just edit the post if you get a chance. Everyone have the forums open between 3pm-5pm central time zone. We will post the pictures in order of the list of names. I hope you all enjoy a merry Christmas morning!

15 Likes

I think that’s 2-4am for me :eyes:

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Ehmm yeah can’t promise I will be online around that time, but I’ll try :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I will see i am online because i will be with my fam celebrating.

1 Like

Yay! Can’t wait.

1 Like

Is anyone else stalking this thread although they didn’t sign up for the SS? :eyes::sparkles::joy::green_heart:

5 Likes

Me

3 Likes

Wait you didn’t sign-up for Secret Santa ? For some reason I was fully convinced you did , but I guess my memory has deceived me :woman_shrugging::scream::christmas_tree::gift::dizzy:

2 Likes

I wanted to, but then I realized that I don’t have any talents and I didn’t want to disappoint someone with my present :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Mine is really bad I’m sorry :pensive:

1 Like

What time is it now where you live?

3 Likes

Almost 5 and we are cooking Christmas Dinner and tidying

2 Likes

Hmm okay, it’s 10:40 in the morning here.

1 Like

Would it be easier to give gifts out tomorrow? Or really late tonight instead?

1 Like

That’s 4-6 pm for me.

2 Likes

@kiwi is from Pakistan so that means her time zone is UTC+5 :mantelpiece_clock:

4 Likes

Yeah, your an hour a head of me.

2 Likes

Ah okay, well we can still do the exchange and those you aren’t able to join will see the messages when they look at their phone. What do you think?

4 Likes

So can i post my gift?

2 Likes