Pancakes are *still* better than waffles! 🥞💚

Even if you don’t want to admit it, you all secretly know that pancakes are 100000000000 times radder than waffles :eyes::green_heart::pancakes:

But anyways, feel free to try to prove me wrong! :waffle:

(Creating this because the old thread got closed and we can’t let the waffle lovers win, because they’re obviously wrong :eyes:)

3 Likes

PANCAKE SUPREMACY

2 Likes

Happy birthday and anniversary!

1 Like

okok so hear me out…

Two words: Waffle Cones –Ever heard of “pancake cones”? no. Waffle cones definitely changed the way we eat ice cream.

Also, have you ever tried walking down the street with a floppy pancake in your hand? (idk maybe u have) but usually waffles stay together so you don’t spill syrup on the carpet (totally not speaking from experience :sweat_smile:). Pancakes get soggy faster. And what kind of Waffle you make is endless! Cinnamon, rainbow, brownie waffles,vegan, keto and ice cream. You can even make waffle sandwiches, possibilities are endless (probably).

1 Like

WAFFLE CONES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

The possibilities of waffles may be near endless, but the possibilities of pancakes are just as limitless. Plus pancakes taste so much better!
Waffle cones are gross anyway

1 Like

… I speechless :sob:

correct me if I’m wrong but… aren’t most of the time they’re made out of the same thing?

They are supposed to be made from slightly different batter, which gives them a very different texture and a difference in flavor (at least to some people). Plus they’re cooked differently which can impact the texture and taste.

1 Like

Thank youuu

But it’s not my birthdayy i just set it to match my anniversary :star_struck:

1 Like

also, I added some tags to the thread

1 Like

aah gotcha
but um… I still think waffles are better :joy:

also off topic… do you eat ice cream in a bowl? or what kind of cone?

1 Like

Frick I was scammed :pensive:

2 Likes

Pancakes are still way better.

A bowl/cup normally, but if I have to have it in a cone, it’s a cake cone.

1 Like

I can simply not agree :sweat_smile: :joy:

I’ve never had that :thinking:

1 Like

holds up hands I like both.

1 Like

I have never tasted a waffle I must confess :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Lol only if you prepare them well! Cook a pancake, and it’ll taste weird if it isn’t cooked really well lmao. But then if you JUST use the waffle mixture stuff, put it into a waffle maker and then literally just put them in the toaster… they’re amazing!

1 Like

Nah, I prefer waffles. The texture of pancakes just makes me feel full too soon. I like the crispy texture of waffles better.

1 Like

I prefer pancakes. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s totally fair. I like both.

1 Like