Paranormal Class

Here’s mine: So- since this first class is about what are experiences are I’ll tell you guys mine.

Ever since I was really little I’ve been seeing spirits. So basically my whole life. It started when I was like 6 or 7 and I was building this block tower that I was sooo proud of- and I wanted to show it, someone. I saw a pair of pants out of the corner of my eye and called out out to my dad to come look- because I thought that was him. Well I turned, and nobody was there. I found my parents in their room and my dad was there the whole time.
As I got older I’ve still seen them, but now it’s like I can feel them and sense them. I can talk to them (it’s hard but I can do it) and talk to dead relatives and stuff. I’m a medium.
And I didn’t just think this, I’ve had experiences that have proved this true for me. I’ve talked to people and communicated with their dead relatives- with them telling me only their name or something, and I was able to describe them perfectly.
It’s gonna take a while to go in depth and I don’t want to keep writing this long thing.
I will describe it more within the classes

1 Like

Dramatic music Hi, I’m Alissa and this is my story

No music lol

So, I am psychic and an empath. Most of you probably know what a psychic is but not a lot of people know what an empath is. My definition of an empath is someone that can feel the emotions and vibrations of another person.

So I’ll be sharing my first experiences of being psychic and an empath.

So my first noticeable experience with being an empath was on my first day of middle school (secondary school). I had been dropped off at school and I walked through the gate the lead into the 6th grade outside seating area, and as I walked through the rows of benches filled with students, it felt like I was walking through a mix of nervousness and embarrassment. The actual air felt like when you would talk through fog.

My first noticeable experience with being psychic was when I started online school after leaving school towards the end of 6th grade cause fuck middle school cough I had been doing online school for a couple of weeks and I started having these dreams that felt really really real. I would dream of something and then it would happen irl, not everything aligned with how it happened in the dream but the main part of the dream would be real.

The first dream was pretty short, it started with my brother and I being outside kinda rudely bantering about how lazy I am (lol, it wasn’t true at the time) and about how “I don’t ride my bike” and then my mom came outside and was like “Why are you guys arguing :woman_facepalming:” abd I said he was just being rude. And then she said “Oh btw I called your dad and he is coming over to fix your bike” and then I woke up and thought that was a random dream (loooooooool). I later went out of my room and into the living room where I said morning to my mom, after we said morning she said “Oh btw, I called your dad and he’s gonna come fix your bike.” and I. Was. Shook. I literally asked “D…Did I tell you to call him?” and she was like “No…Why?” and I was like “Cause I just had a dream and you said the same thing” and she brushed it off lmao.

And woosh, this is how I found out I was a suuuuuuuper weird person who also had a couple supernatural gifts.

1 Like

Yeah - psychics are basically just weird people lol

1 Like

Lol pretty much- But were cool weird people haha

1 Like

Tihs deserves a bump because you are cool weird people. our cool weird people. Don’t you forget it =P

2 Likes

Does anyone want to start a new class?

1 Like

What did I discover this time? :eyes::sparkles::joy: I should really stop opening each thread :eyes::sparkles:
But this sounds interesting, so maybe I’ll join :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I have to do homework rn but if you get more people to do this then we can start a class!

1 Like

Yayy, issa yes from me

1 Like

We need to get our sh*t together and continue the classes lmao

1 Like

I kinda wanna close this and get an updated one up.

2 Likes

I want to get dedicated people to it, so even if that means two people, we’ll do it for those two people lol.

2 Likes

I’m still stalking this thread for updates :eyes::sparkles::joy:

2 Likes

Yess! I don’t care about how many people join, as long as the people that join are truly interested (even if there slight skeptics but willing to learn) then that’s all we need.

2 Likes

I’ll make another thread.

2 Likes