Paranormal Class

Soo… I’m a medium basically. I have seen spirits my whole life and I know a lot about their world and how to communicate. Soo- I just got into the idea of doing “classes” on here, and this class would focus on the paranormal and communicating with the other side. I was wondering if anyone was interested? I and @AlissaGrace will be teaching. We aren’t experts- but we would love to share our knowledge with everyone.
I believe that we all have hidden abilities and (or at least many of us) that we have never really seen or known about and I really want to see if we can bring them out in this class!
This class could also be for those interested in the paranormal world.

10 Likes

What in the actual–:full_moon_with_face: K

5 Likes

Should we do it?

• Yes :ghost:
  • No :do_not_litter:

0 voters

Yep- you’ve found the strange side of the forums

2 Likes

You didn’t know? I literally have a psychic thread lmao

2 Likes

We are invading lmao

1 Like

I’d totally join!

2 Likes

Yay.

I hope we get at least five people for this.

I also totally welcome non-believers too. Most of it will probably discussion and for people interested- exercises so we can openly debate whether this is even real or not and why some people can’t communicate.

3 Likes

Yess!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Interesting, I’m up for it.

2 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

Yep! This is going to be fun!

2 Likes

I believe in this stuff man i am interested in it :+1:

2 Likes

Well apparently I may be connected with the paranormal world more than I would like to…SO LET’S DO IT!

3 Likes

Yess! I may not be able to frequently see ghosts but I have had experiences so I get what you mean lol (Btw I’m an empath which means I’m like an energy magnate, if someone in a different room is mad, I will feel it)

3 Likes

I think we have enough people but I will wait a little longer for more people

2 Likes

I’ll be stalking this thread, so you’ll see my likes here and there. I’m interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Class Starts now!

I have a group chat for this too so I’ll be moving it here so anyone can participate.

2 Likes

You can come and go as you please- but there will only be a certain number of classes!

If everyone could - please tell us what you know/think about the paranormal world/what you have experienced.