Personality Type Memes

Lol here is where you can post MBTI personality type memes about either yours or other personality types. Posting your type next to the meme will also help or just idk whatever lol.

Hopefully this doesn’t die, RIP.

I’ll start out with some memes for my definite personality type INTP (I did my research and I didn’t jus go based off 16 personalities so you can’t question my type. ;)

INTP Memes | Facebook
INTP Memes | Facebook

TO FIND OUT YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE HERE YA GO I DONT RECCOMEND 16 PERSONALITIES COS IT’S BOGUS.

@MemeLords
4 Likes

If you’re knowledgeable in the cognitive functions of personality types, you’ll understand this:

ENTP Memes | Facebook

2 Likes

@anon68003072 can you tag discussions? I ran out of the tag use lol.

2 Likes

I’ll actually tag @MemeLords instead if that’s alright I just feel this is a meme thread as opposed to a discussion thread

3 Likes

Right yea makes sense. (Sorry I’m tired so Idk what I’m doing currently. :smiley:)

1 Like

U should add the memes tag too

On the thread? I can’t, a staff member would have to.

1 Like

? Why?

It’s your thread you can add tags

Is right here what you’re talking about?

Cos then no, I can’t lol. They removed that option for some trust levels.

Oh I tried seeing if there was a option and there isn’t…why?

1 Like

No it’s removed from regulars also cuz I’m one

because persons tend to put wrong tags on threads!! only staff members can do it

1 Like

Maybe they could’ve made only staff and the OP be able to edit it if they are at Member trust level (or regular)

1 Like

Could y’all remain on topic or talk about it somehwere else pleaseeeeee?

1 Like

But I’m getting off topic

1 Like

xntj | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

1 Like

This meme is relatable because in INTP function stack, the last function is Si (Introverted sensing)

sporadicallyinsightfulistj Tumblr blog with posts - Tumbral.com

2 Likes

@AlissaGrace

Coming for 16personalities :relieved:

1 Like