Personality Type Memes

The two tests give absolutely different results (as all tests always do for me, depending on how heavily organisation and procrastination is weighted in the test. I also tend to voice my opinion more often which according to most tests makes me an extrovert although I don’t think so because humans are exhausting) :star_struck:
The first one said infj and intj fit me (because it’s fluctuating between feeling and thinking), the second one said entp (what the quack? :joy:) :eyes::eyes:

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

LOL.

Instead of 123 test try the truity and this test on personality junkie. https://personalityjunkie.com/free-online-personality-test-3/

If you don’t know which fits best I recommend looking at the types you get and what their function stack is and take time to read about what each cognitive function does, it helps a lot!

1 Like

This one said INxP :eyes::eyes:
As I said, the only things all tests can agree on is the N and that the F & J part is fluctuating :eyes::eyes::green_heart::joy:

1 Like

You’d honestly have to do more research on every result you get and see which one you feel more related to when you look at their cognitive stacks. :joy:

1 Like

I don’t feel like any description truly fits me because my personality mostly depends on the situation. It’s hard for me to answer such vaguely formulated questions because my mind immediately starts thinking of various scenarios fitting the description of the questions in which I’d act differently depending on the details :eyes::eyes:
All those questions asking me if I care about others are bad because I care a lot about my friends and can empathize with strangers, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to help everyone around me. :eyes::eyes:
The questions about voicing my opinion don’t work because I like sharing my thoughts but only if I feel comfortable to do so. :eyes::sparkles:
I’m very indecisive and dislike plans, but at the same time I couldn’t live without a plan because I’d never get stuff done. :eyes::eyes:
I don’t mind disorder to a certain point, but at some point it becomes too much, so I never know how to answer this question, because on one hand, I’m not a very order loving person, but on the other hand, I can’t live in total disorder :eyes::eyes:
I guess it’s true that you can never be 100% sure about your personality type :pleading_face::broken_heart:

2 Likes

When you answer questions, you must answer through what you know you’ve actually done. What you do the most. Different approaches on different situations is a good way to think about things, but it’s better to answer based on your most occurring actions.

Everyone is fluid to every cognitive function. No one can live without one, but personality is measured through what you do most and your first approach to things.

1 Like

It is pretty hard to determine, but there are professionals that get paid to type and even they can be wrong! Like I said it’s because of how fluid us humans are. It’s just on a “do more” scale.

1 Like

But that’s the problem: there isn’t something that is more occuring. It depends on the exact situation I’m in :eyes::eyes:

I don’t suppose just that. Trust me when I say every human has habit in response to the world. Whether you know it yourself.

1 Like

I’m going to take the test from the links you provided later this evening…
When I took 16 Personalities, I got ISFP but after researching it more, I realized that I do not identify with ISFP that much.
I re-took it and got INFP which does describe me a lot, except that in the 16 personalities skits videos, they usually have INFPs as poets, and I’m not into poetry that much. I’m more wrapped up in my own world with my stories, characters, and imaginary situations I create.

As an INTP, I feel called out :pensive:

But also, 16 personalities isn’t all that wrong, it got my personality type right-

1 Like

I can’t remember if I’m an INTJ or an INFP so Imma retake the test and see if there are any memes I relate to :joy:

1 Like

I took the personality junkie test and got INFP.
For the question about how I would react if people around me were hurting, I chose how I would react if the people I care about were hurting. Not just people in general. Because sometimes when people I don’t know too well or people I’m not very comfortable with are going through something, I don’t know what to do or say.

1 Like

16 personalities describes personalities in a way any personality could relate to another and easily mistype.

Ohh :eyes: Yeah, I’ve noticed the explanations are a bit vague

I took the other test though and got INTP again, so I guess it was right :star_struck:

1 Like
Long explanation

Maybe, maybe not. It can depend on your knowledge of MBTI too to actually know what your functions are.

I went from thinking I’m INTJ from 16personality in school and had the title behind everything I did because of what I read and I read that it’s and then noticed many people got INTJ and see plenty of people claim they are INTJ through that website and INTJ isn’t that common whatsoever and watching videos on personality theory and functions, it turns out most people who mistype as INTJ are actually ISTJ and that’s way more common. And as I read and watched videos by people who are knowledgeable in cognitive functions, turns out I am INTP because I also decided I should answer more on who I actually act and what I actually thought, not how I wish I did, which a lot of others answered that way too and I know it for a fact. INTP has a completely opposite function stack, none of what INTJ has. Which for my case was weird and it’s more proof and evidence of someone mistyping horribly on 16 personalities like a LOT of others who aren’t truly INTJ. But it’s super common for ISTJ’s to get INTJ because they think Si (introverted sensing) is Introverted Intuition which is similar but different. Super different. That’s why I question people who say they got INTJ from that test and I question it even more when they shout it out to the whole world that they have the second rarest. As someone who is now one of those knowledgable people, I can tell when someone isn’t actually a type or it doesn’t feel it makes sense. The MBTI comminuty doesn’t like 16per. because of a lot of reasons. It messes up the J and P when J and P aren’t actually taken into consideration in real personality by myerbriggs. And they mess up intuition and sensing (S and N) greatly as well. So that’s why 16 per. isn’t good for actual MBTI theory.

Meme for on topic

2 Likes

Just My Type - Hmm 🤔🤔 #intp #intj #entj #entp #istj #estj... | Facebook

3 Likes

So if you feel like you know when someone isn’t the type they think they are, can you also figure out which type a person is? :eyes::sparkles:
Just from talking to me, which type do you think fits me the most? :eyes::eyes: (I’m tired of taking tests that all give me different results :grinning::gun:)

2 Likes

Well what’s funny about that is you can sense when someone isn’t the correct type, but you can’t figure out their type just by looking at them and their actions. Like I said, us humans are fluid and act with every cognitive function which there are 8 of. And in a personality, your stack only includes 4 which is what you use most in order to. Unless I got an in depth review of how you act and why you act some ways and how much you act that way, I can look over what every cognitive function is and probably guess but it takes a better person than me.

I don’t really know your personality from what I know of you because this is online and not in person. In person behavior is your personality type. Not your online persona. There are some stereotypes you might fit in when you’re online according to your type which is fun and all but it’s not always the case, because people can act how they wish they were in person and throw me off or anyone who wanted to guess someone’s type by looking at what they post on the internet.

2 Likes