Petition for Change: Make Episode Great Again!

Hello peoplez,

As you may know I was banned (Well, suspended until 3019) on Episode. I haven’t worked on my ban appeal, but seeing all the hurt Episode causes I think we need change. I’m not allowed on Episode any longer. I’d make a new account, but that would just add on to my ban and it would be weird for a new account to be talking about change for Episode.

For these reasons I nominate you- yes, you - to starting the conversation. Make a thread on episode titled ‘Petition for Change: Make Episode Great Again!’ and create a google form for people to sign as a petition to rewrite ALL of Episode’s rules. Once somebody creates the thread, I encourage you to share it, like it, talk about it, and sign the petition. The more whispers will gain more crowd.

It may sound ambitious and not possible, but if we all shout together our voices will be heard. Our demands will be reached. They can try to silence us, but we will come back harder and stronger than ever.

Who’s with me?

Random Tags

@Duckling @PensiveShadow @Badass_Saasha @katabasis @RainyDay @ChaoticDeluge @ShanniiWrites @Kiwi

12 Likes

They don’t listen to petitions. Although I want them to have more better changes, they won’t listen.

7 Likes

Well, we’ll make them listen.

3 Likes

Why were you banned, and who were you on there?

5 Likes

I mean, I guess we can try? Not with a petition though. :joy: So many people have made some and they still never took what they wanted into effect. I think an effective strike would be better.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m wondering why u were banned too.

6 Likes

:grimacing: Harassment/Bullying. There were 2 comments.

1. I was joking with my friends
  2. I forgot :joy: I think it was the Helen situation. I don’t want to get into it because it was messy

My old account was RavenAnderson and my friends was iiOffsiteii we both got a lifetime ban for false accusations.

4 Likes

I have hope. Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, Claudette Collin(I forgot her last name) all broke the rules and we passed the Civil Rights by speaking up. Sure it isn’t the same thing, but in both situations us loyal citizens aren’t getting heard.

3 Likes

Yup.

1 Like

I am in, we can try to make 'em listen, even tho episode is a flop

2 Likes

Yeah but that’s because of racial issues? I know what you meant but don’t compare a game community to people fighting got their own rights. I’ll say let’s do a strike. :woman_shrugging:t4: Maybe where we won’t write any stories and make others uninstall an app for, I’ll say, 5 months and see how they’ll be effected.

2 Likes

Oh.

1 Like

I suppose I agree, my idol Malcolm X broke rules but got rights for black people

It ain’t the same thing but episode doesn’t listen…

1 Like

A strike sounds less realistic. Episode’s fanbase is too loyal

3 Likes

Also there’s a very good reason this isn’t like a civil rights movement. See, no-one’s human rights are being abused. Episode is a private company. It isn’t a breach of free speech or harrassment to kick someone from their premises. It may be unfair, or on the basis of some kind of bigotry, but it’s not the same as an outright human rights violation. You’d need a lengthy court process to try and sue them if you wanted to prove it was on the basis of bigotry.

And, just in case you’re wondering, private companies tend to have a lot more money than you or me. If any one person were to take them to court, Episode would most likely win. Court cases aren’t based on who has the best point, or who was actually wrongly accused. At that level, they’re based on who has enough money for the best lawyer.

4 Likes

So everyone just place your money in the donation bin, minimum donation is 5 bucks. Come one come all-

On a separate note, I don’t think there’s much we could do. Just sit back and eat popcorn, and watch Episode fall. Although that may be sooner than expected, the general chat over there is restless. Anywho, Love the enthusiasm, just maybe not really realstic.

4 Likes

Added episode tag :grin:

What can we do to improve episode?

Summary
Summary
Summary

Nothing.

1 Like

Can you close this thread? @Mysterious_Tea @ShanniiWrites

Closed due to OP’s request. :white_heart: