Please test my mini game

I’m planning on making a escape room type of story with mini games, however due to the advanced coding I’m having to make my mini games in a separate chapter to avoid messing the coding up. Would some of you mind testing these out, I believe the rotation games have been tested out enough now to assume there are no bugs but the newest one “blocked in” needs a lot of testing to ensure that the blocks don’t move if the are not supposed to and that they can move into empty spaces when available. Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

I will have a look at it soon!

2 Likes

Thank you, gosh everyone on here replies dead fast ha ha ha

1 Like

Simply having everything on watching so I get notifications :rofl: And I don’t have a life :expressionless:

3 Likes

Hey babe. I just tested out the mini game and first of all wow. Girl that must’ve took you ages! Good job! Second there wasn’t any mistakes. The blocks moved fine and they went where i tapped. Lemme know when you publish your story as i would love to read it!

2 Likes

I’ve checked it out and it is amazing! I haven’t noticed any flaws at all!

1 Like

Thank you both for trying it out :slight_smile:
@Ali I’ll be sure to let you know when it’s done, I haven’t actually got a storyline for it yet but I’m definitely thinking about what I storyline I could use xx

1 Like

I would like to try it, but dang I deleted episode

1 Like

No worries :wink: do you write stories on wattpad instead? I’m not on there just asking out of curiosity xx

2 Likes

No I don’t :joy:

Closed due to inactivity :heart: