Political compass quiz

This is a quiz which will show where your political compass points to! Let’s do it and share our results!

my results

4 Likes

Kinda similar

1 Like

Haha, my result was a bit more extreme, and pretty accurate hehe.

Here are my results:

2 Likes

Yaaay! We got it pretty similar! I thought I was being extreme in comparison to the other two lol

2 Likes

You should see Deluges and Shannii’s :eyes:

2 Likes

Political what-

I’ll take the quiz anyway xP

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Hehe… I’ve heard them talk about politics but I would love to see their result :smile:

I’m not a very extreme person. I basically answered the quiz like how my country is ruled now. And yes… we love our taxes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I’m ngl I didn’t understand alot of the questions so I had to chose as close to a neutral response as possible. Like I got the gist, I’d be like “this sounds bad” :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha lol, I googled some stuff for maybe three or four of the questions :joy: And I’m not into social science really sooo… well… But the result seemed accurate :star2:

2 Likes

I got this whoop-

3 Likes

What does this meannn

3 Likes

it means you’re joe biden

3 Likes

Who the frick is that

1 Like

lmaoo
giphy-4

3 Likes

My compass used to look like yours and Rebeka’s like 5 years ago but now on the spectrum between liberal and leftist, I’m definitely closer to leftist :v:t5:

3 Likes

Economic Left/Right: -3.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.1

is this… good? I’m a leftist but close to authoritarian

3 Likes

lol, means you’re closer to like. USSR Communism :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds about right

2 Likes

The more questions you answer that are along the lines of ‘people come first’, the further libertarian left you get :joy:

2 Likes