Promoting: Halloween: Deadly Nightshade

I just published this story now. I’m excited to continue it, I’ve never loved writing a story this much!

The cast:

Summary: “The balance of black and white.” A woman is murdered and her ghost is out for revenge. Ambition, betrayal, revenge and wicked schemes play a deadly game in Clifton. Who’s next?

Full summary: Angelina’s life was never really easy and power was always out of reach. Until she meets Cynthia Thornton, the wife of Vincent Thornton, the heir of one of the biggest construction conglomerates in Canada, Peridale. Tragedy strikes and people are suspicious. Is Angelina the angel people say she is, or is she deadly… like nightshade?

Genre: Thriller/Tragedy

Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)

Enjoy. :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Finally! I can read it. Wooo!!

2 Likes

Excellent… evil chuckle

4 Likes

Discussion, screenshots and opinions are allowed too! Go crazy!

2 Likes

Ah I see you chose Deady Nightshade as a title! If I still had episode I’d definitely give it a try but I’ll recommend it to my real life friends!

4 Likes

You deleted it?

3 Likes

About to start episode 5!

1 Like

Yeah after I lost all my progress I lost the motivation

2 Likes

Aww. That really sucks

2 Likes

Just finished reading episode 1 and oh man, this is gonna be one hell of a story. I can’t wait to read more!! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Donnie also loved it. He said that he can’t wait to read more!

2 Likes

Interesting beginning!

2 Likes

Hahaha, glad Donnie loves it!!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

What do y’all think of the characters?

2 Likes

I’d say that I like Cynthia and Angelina as they got evil traits. Blair cracks me up!

2 Likes

Oh, Blair! I love her!

Poor Richard is pissed at Angelina and thinks she’s insane! Vincent is just a fool in love, and Rosemary is… strange.

2 Likes

I know right!

I love how dark the story is!! :black_heart:

2 Likes

She’s so blunt and just says whatever she wants!

Ah, you do? Why?

2 Likes

Bump…

Episode 5 is a tragic one…

1 Like

I’ve read all the episodes of your story and I love it :blush:

2 Likes