ALSO WHEN YOU FORGET AFTER WALKING INTO A ROOM

1 Like

WAIT THIS HAPPENS TO ME TOO

LKKE OMG THIS PERSON IS GOING TO DROP HIS PENCIL

ANF THE PENCIL DROPS

2 Likes

AND THEN U HAVE TO WALK BACK TO REMEMBER

1 Like

YESS ITS SO FUNNYYY AND THEN THEY ASK WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING IDK I FIND IT SOO COOL AND MY FAMILY HAS THEM VERY OFTEN TOO

2 Likes

WHAT I HAVEN’T GOTTEN THAT UNTIL AFTER THE PENCIL DROPPED

1 Like

And you still don’t :pensive:

1 Like

These are fascinating and creepy at the same time ok

Mandela affect and dejaaaaa vuuuu THO WHENEVER DEJA VU HAPPENS I FREAK OUT OMG also i once dreamt (i think) abiut like being in a big hall kinda thingy and my voice was just doing the UH WHATS IT CALLED OMG I FOEGOT- so yeah and I WAS ACTUALLY LIKE A FEW WEEKS OR DAYS LATER IN A HALL AND MY VOICE WAS JUST LIKE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING AND IT WAS
JUST LIKE MY FRICKING DREAMDMMAMSMS I WAS LIKE WTWFTWFTWF HUHHHH WOWWWWWW

Yes

3 Likes

Echo?

2 Likes

ALSO DEJA VU GOES AWAY WHEN I CONVINCE MYSELF IT’S DEJA VU

3 Likes

IKRR AND IT’S SO DISAPPOINT

1 Like

BUT IT STILL FEELS LIKE WOWOWOWO

Also that thing where a dream seems amazing, but when you wake up you realise how dumb it actually was

4 Likes

Yes
Why did i forgot that word

1 Like

I dreamt about a business man with hard life and his coworkers were his rivals and he tries his best to own his way up to the top and become best porson of componie :ok_hand::blosh: it was nice dream

3 Likes

My dream is so dumb but it felt so amazing don’t ask why-

I dreamt I was a sim and was living in an open world game umm yeah. But I wasn’t being controlled idk how to explain it it was really random oop

3 Likes

Also has anyone had like continuations of dreams? Like one day you dream something but your dream wasn’t finished and when you wake up you forget what it was about and like months after you get like a part two of that same dream and you’re like oh yeahhhh I remember this idk its so gooddd

3 Likes

Wowow that sounds interesting

1 Like

Yessss

2 Likes