Psychological Effects and Phenomena

JUST ONCE THO AND I WAS SM HAPPY THAT IT CONTINUED WJEN I WOKE UP
I HONESTLY WANNA GET LIKE STORIES IN MY DREAMS THEYRE SO INTERESTING :sob: i have been getting interesting sm dreams since a week

2 Likes

So creepy.

2 Likes

omg you’re righttt

AND YES OGMOG DREAM DEJA VJSSS I’VE BEEN THERE

I thought I was the only one

YES, ALWAYS

especially if like I’m conscious abohut it (like I think of that part) when I go to sleep and like it continues and I just sometimes even get lucid dream there

3 Likes

Yess it’s one of the most intriguing effect for me. Its origin was creepy but the fact that you can have the same false memory with other people is just- how even-

I mean you can have false memories just as other people have but why is it coincidentally the same with others?

2 Likes

I wish… my mom experiences this often, but I never have.

I don’t know what this is called, but have you ever dreamt about an object or a food that felt so real in the dream that you’re sure you actually owned that object or tasted that food before, but when you wake up, you can’t remember if you really did in real life?

I think it was back in June when I dreamed that I owned a bottle of silver mirror effect nail polish. In the dream, it actually felt like a real thing. I was so sure I actually owned that bottle of nail polish that when I woke up, I looked for it everywhere. And for weeks on end, I looked for that type of nail polish in stores, but no one had it. Finally, I googled it and saw that it does exist, but not in my country, and I’ve never heard of the brand before.

5 Likes

I remembered something else wow I have so many phenomena

You know when you’re sitting and suddenly you realise something? Like yesterday, I was sitting in the dark and thought “wow it’s dark but the same” and it freaked me out for some reason- same when I suddenly realise I’m alive :star_struck:

3 Likes

Omg my mom’s dreams most of yhe times get true wowow

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity