Quantum Enhancement - Signups

Ok yes, and I think I was struggling to explain what I had in my head as well. :sweat_smile:
But yes, I’ve got this character with some plans for him. I may need a character as sort of a “second in command” type, a friend/support for him though.

I say, go where the inspiration strikes.

2 Likes

No worries.
Oooh… something to thing about.

Okay. (salutes)

2 Likes

Are there prisoner numbers? I have one for my girl that’s kind of a comic reference. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mean, technically there might be? But that’s not necessarily a relevant detail.

2 Likes

Well, surely the “mean guards” trope gotta have something to call them.

1 Like

If you want to go into detail with a prisoner number for yours, feel free to if you want.

2 Likes

Oh! I will add this, because I forgot to mention it before, but for those who cooperated with being taken to the prison, they were given the opportunity to pack/bring along some clothes and personal belongings from their home.

I have also added a link to the faceclaims in the first post of this thread

@bpalmer @astxrism @Mage158 @LunaticLeviTheSecond @CrazyCaliope @Bluecookies @katabasis

8 Likes

Awe thanks much appreciated. hey one last question. So assuming that there are children who have no parent in there with them do some of the other people kind of take them in as their own generally or are the more cared for by the human guards?

3 Likes

Generally taken care of by the other enhanced individuals there, but if needed some of the guards will take action to care for the child, particularly for the kids who are extremely young.

3 Likes

ok perfect thank you so much

2 Likes

Ooooh… Do you need a maternal enhanced being?

3 Likes

yes probably someone it doesnt necessarily have to be maternal it could be paternal if you were wanting to make a man but I am making. six year old boy who has no family with him there.

3 Likes

Hmmm… interesting. Just got an idea for the third one if I were to do triplets, so am now rethinking. HAHA

3 Likes

So how long does this take place after the cataclysm? (I know politics and laws) I just want a rough estimate to how many years of superheroing she’d have under her belt, if any? :thinking:

3 Likes

Ok so, I originally had a timeline written when first writing out the post for the RP, (it got accidentally deleted sadly…) and I don’t remember the details of it, but this is approximately a year after the cataclysm.

So a year, give or take about a month.

3 Likes

So not really enough time for public support to even matter on behalf of the heroes…Interesting. :thinking:

Reminds me a bit of The Incredibles

3 Likes

I’m going to reserve a female character!

4 Likes

Also, our characters can use their power to do bad things? As far as I understood…?

4 Likes

Exactly. These enhanced individuals are still very much an unknown, for good and for bad.

Yeah a little bit I suppose

3 Likes

Sounds good

Yes of course. These characters may have powers, but they are not superheroes in the making. Some may want to do good, while others do want to hurt others.

4 Likes