Question Thread - benitz786

For this week’s Question Thread, we have @benitz786 ! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for her, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up her notifications, feel free to @ her, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group!
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!

2 Likes

Oh lord

1 Like

Alright Beni, lets start here with some questions you asked me.

1. Which of your characters do you hate the most?
  2. Which of Isi’s characters do you hate the most?
  3. Which of Michelle’s characters do you hate the most?
  4. Which of my characters do you hate the most?
  5. Which of ella’s characters do you hate the most?
    Note: Hate doesn’t need to be full on rage hate, it can just be a dislike. And please explain why.
  6. Do you like how Kai’s storyline ended and where it’s headed for BR2? Because we both know you’re just as responsible as I am.
  7. What about Akielah? Would you prefer her and Dan make up or do you think it’s better to the storyline that they don’t because it fits their characters more?
  8. What do you think is the most out of character move that someone did in BR? Something where you were just like “They wouldn’t do that” but it wasn’t your choice.
  9. Do you know the background to all of your character’s parents?
  10. What’s your favorite NPC character storyline?
  11. Would you ever consider writing a book, or is it more of a hobby for you?
  12. If BR became a movie, and you had the choice to either hire Tom holland for Daniel Parker, or Zendaya for Jessica Pierce BUT you could not have both (for obvious reasons) which one would you choose?
  13. If BR became a movie and you could choose 5 FCs to become the actual character counterpart, but none of the others. Which 5 would you make sure to cast?
  14. Who’s your favorite rp kid?
  15. Do you miss our 3 am sessions?
  16. Do you think BR 3 would ever actually work? Who do you think out of the current RP would leave (as ella has already noted she’d probably leave)
  17. Favorite past RP?
1 Like

Hey @QuestionsThread people, remember to ask questions if you haven’t had a question thread and really want one!

1 Like

Hey Beni,

• If a tarot card reader can see your future, do you think they knew you were coming?
  • Do you think self-help authors don’t need advice?
  • Why do we walk dogs, it seems more like the dogs are walking us?
  • Is it entirely possible to cry while you’re swimming underwater?
  • If you were a kitten, what would your name be?
1 Like

heyyy

1. Favourite BR ships that ended up together?
  2. Favourite BR ships that didn’t end up together?
  3. Which of your characters do you like the most?
  4. Which of Isi’s characters do you like the most?
  5. Which of Michelle’s characters do you like the most?
  6. Which of Brooke’s characters do you like the most?
  7. Which of my characters do you like the most?
  8. How would you have written Delilah’s ending? because omg did it get left open
  9. Do you think any of your BR characters could have had a better ending?
  10. Favourite BR2 ships if you have any?
  11. Do you have any ideas of how your BR2 characters will end up?
  12. If you had to guess now, who do you think each of your BR2 characters will end up with?
1 Like

Heyo!

Why the name?
Do you like the hobbit?
Opinion on mythologies?
How was your day?

1 Like

BENI

1 Like

What do you spend way too much money on?

How do you calm yourself when you’re angry?

Favorite animated movie?

Do you believe in god?

And astrology?

What book influenced you the most?

Are more of a morning or night person?

Favorite season?

Favorite thing to do in your free time?

Do you tan or just automatically burn?

What are you most passionate about?

Best childhood memory?

What did you want to be growing up when you were smol?

Do you like camping?

Are you good at Tetris?

Would you rather live in Europe or Asia?

Why time do you finish work?

Do you procrastinate often?

Have you ever felt a generation gap with your friends?

If you could give one important message to the next generation, what would it be?

Who has had the most influence in your life?

Do you like to gossip?

Has someone ever spread a rumor about you?

Do you like to flirt?

Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger?

On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate your conversation (conversational?) skills?

What is your best birthday memory?

Do you like change?

Would you ever want to get a tattoo? If yes, what would it be?

Have you ever donated blood?

Have you ever donated to charity?

Tell us about your first date ?

Do you usually make an effort to make a good first impression on dates? And in general?

What was the most boring date you’ve ever been on?

What was the most interesting date you’ve ever been on?

Do you ever see yourself getting married? Do you want to?

If not, why not?

What would you consider as a perfect date ?

How many serious relationships have you had?

When was the last time you had feelings for someone?

Did you have a high school crush?

Are you a heart breaker?

List the top 3 qualities that you think are important in a partner?

Do you have a “type”? If you do, what is your “type”?

Would you keep seeing someone even if your parents didn’t like them?

Do you ever see yourself having children?

What do you think about childbirth?

Would you ever consider adoption?

Do you have any baby names you like in mind?

What is your definition of love?

Would you rather be a toilet paper zombie or a white sheet ghost?

Did you ever slip on a banana peel?

Toilet paper, over or under?

Would you rather eat a stick of butter or snort a tablespoon of salt?

Have you ever been to a close relative’s wedding?

What Crocs do you want for Christmas?

Trick or treat?

If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?

What crazy name would you give your child if you were a celebrity?

Cookies or cake?

Cat or dog?

Computer games or video games?

Pop music or Rock music?

Stuffed animals or dolls?

Pancakes or waffles?

Hot chocolate or Tea?

Day or night?

Text message or call?

Library or museums?

French or Spanish?

Summer or winter?

Theater or cinema?

Love or money?

Book or movie?

Chocolate or vanilla?

Spotify or Apple Music? (Or Amazon or YouTube or idk what)

Rain or snow?

Comedy or horror?

Hamburgers or hot dogs?

Shrek 2 or Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban?

Bra or no bra?

Stay up at night and sleep during the day or be a normal person lol?

Shower or bath?

Shampoo first or soap first?

Who’s your favorite singer?

Whats your favorite snack?

What’s your favorite emoji?

What advice do you think a younger version of yourself needed to hear?

What’s your greatest accomplishment as of now?

What’s your favorite subject in school?

What’s your least favorite subject in school?

Can you speak any languages other than English?

What song would you say best sums you up?

Favorite quote?

Favorite thing about yourself?

Favorite thing about your life?

Where do you see yourself in five years?

What was the last book you read?

Any weird and unreasonable fears?

On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are?

On a scale of 1-10 how smart would you say you are?

On a scale of 1-10 how creative would you say you are?

Top 3 places on your bucket list?

What in your life are you most Grateful for?

If you could have lunch with one person (any person, dead or alive) who would it be?

What’s the first thing you’d save if your house caught fire?

Ideal coffee order?

If you could have a song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?

Do you believe in god?

And astrology?

What about heaven and hell?

Do you have any tattoos? Would you ever want to get a tattoo? If yes, what would it be?

List the top 3 qualities that you think are important in a partner?

Do you have a “type”? If you do, what is your “type”?

Sip tea or spill it?

Does it take a lot for someone to earn your trust?

Does it take much for someone to lose it?

Do you forgive and forget?

Is your short term memory better than your long term one?

Do you hold grudges?

Do you follow any celebrities on social media?

Do any celebrities follow you on social media?

Do you have any friendships/relationships with any celebrities ?

Do you take things seriously or is everything a joke?

Do you laugh when you’re mad?

1 Like

Hmm honestly it depends. I don’t think I’ve ever hated a character, rather felt like they could have had more development? In the Blue Royalty series, it’s probably Candice just because I felt like her story was never really given the time that it needed to be interesting to me or others.

Ahh um… hmm… I’ve never really hated a character of Isi’s because she has a really good way of writing her characters so that they all have a dynamic story. Buuuut if I had to pick one, maybe Fin just because I love to hate him? If that makes sense? No real hate here.

HmmmmMm maybe Gio? I just wish I got to see more of him. Again, it’s not real “hate” because that’s a strong word, it’ just the character I’ve interacted with the least and just hasn’t had my favorite storyline.

Hmmmmmmmm. Maverick. Love him, but also don’t. I feel like he could have been more dynamic and if you gave him more of a chance, he could have been developed more jusssttt like Candice. But no real hate, just a lack of development! Like, I feel like there was so much that could be done with the Dorian hatred - maybe even involved Dorian’s sister and had a little villain Arch with his drug disgression? I think that would have been so cool.

Ahhhh damn. Delilah. ONLY because I feel like Ella gave up on her and she had so much potential.

sigh No, I do wish he had a semblance of happiness and I feel like we made his life devoid of all sense of happiness and it’s not going to get any better…

I do wish they could make up, I won’t like. But look, with everything in Dan’s life… I feel like he’s not willing to budge on his hate with her… family and he’ll never understand why she still considers the Azure’s a part of her. He’ll never get there… no matter what Val, Jess, and Jez say so as much as I would like them to be okay, I know that’s probably not their fate.

BAHAHAHAHHA Literally everyone surrounding Jessica’s storyline. I think there was a lot of bending that had to be done to have Jess end up with Dori. Just starting with Kai, like let’s be honest, I don’t think he would have done half the stuff he did to Jess. Dori probably wouldn’t have let her leave in the first place, but that was more plausible. I also don’t think Aline should have died. I think Ziah’s was a given, but Ailine’s felt too… unnatural.

Ahh hmmm I think Akielah and Anna became my favorite NPCs so far

I would, but I don’t feel like I’d ever have any real time without help. So it depends on where I am in my life and what support I have. Doing a book by myself would take years to come up with a solid first draft to even send into a publishing house

Zendaya. I could see Daniel being someone else, but I feel like Zendaya is such a personality actor and the “character” for Jessica fits her personality well. Tom would have to play a very different role which would be cool, but I think Zendaya could fit the persona better and really embody both Jessica and Anna in different, unique ways.

HMMMMM okay so Zendaya as Jessica/Anna for sure. That’s a must. I don’t think anyone could fully compare to Jessica’s written personality as she could. For the others… hmm… Here’s the thing, certain FCs aren’t actually actors, so it would never actually work in a real-life scenario. But… I would love to see Jordan be Jordan Fisher, Jezebel be Madeline Cline, Sadie be Sabrina Carpenter and hmm Ziah as Naiomi Scott. Being realistic, those would probably be the best to play teenagers.

I’m biased towards Shay. I’ve written too many miscs for her not to love her.

I do yes. Some of our best ideas came out of those sessions but with the amount of characters we have, I think it would be difficult for us to do them again and come up with concrete ideas. Maybe if we really tried?

Err… depends on how we set it up. Ella won’t be there, I know that and I’m on the fence - it depends on how this current RP ends. I know I already have plans for something that may not allow Blue royalty as we know it to continue. It may have to be another school, and someone starting it after the end with completely new characters for it to work (maybe some past relations?) but not to the extent we’ve been having. I also would like BR3 to either be a few years after the end of this one, or a LONG time after BR2.

Hmm… I don’t know. I do have a soft spot for Camp Halfblood from Episode because that was the first rp I was ever in.

1 Like

If they’re a real card reader, yes :wink:

Everyone needs advice, but on different subjects. One person might be an expert in a certain area, while another is not - so yes, and no.

Honestly, I think it depends on the dog and person. Sometimes it does feel like that, but I think that’s usually when you have a less of a connection to the dog? Usually, dogs who have an appreciation for their owner stay close by and not “walk them” per say. At least that’s my perception.

100%, it’ll just mix in with the water quickly, but you’re still crying because tears are being released from your tear duct.

Beni-Kat

2 Likes

AHH DAMN okay okay umm. Ziah and Andy for sure, they were amazing together. I am a sucker for the sweetness Jordan and Sadie had while they lasted. Dan and Val for sure, both destructive but both need each other and then, of course, I’m a sucker that Jess got her happy ending so Jess and Dori.

Aline and Dorian would have been cute honestly, or even Dori and Ziah, I think they could have been great together and she would have made him happy and vice versa. Hmm…
Dan and Delilah would have been cute…
Riker and Sadie?
Jezebel and Kai (even though they were both Brooke’s)

BR: Dan’s my favorite, Jess is a close second, and then Jordan and Riker are tied for third place I think
BR2: I love Ricky a lot and Paige too

BR: Dorian. I felt like he had more storyline then Elodie did, BR2: Hmm right now Katherine actually.

BR: Val 100%, BR2: Hmm VC

BR: I think Jezebel takes the bag, and then BR2: Quinn

BR: Sadie, and then BR2: Annie

I like the starting - the way she distanced herself from everyone, found someone, lost someone but I think after a while she’d get so lonely that she would need someone. I kind of wanted Candice’s son to go to her and convince her and Candice to make up, and for her to be a part of Candice’s new baby who Delilah would have become God mother if she came in time. After being a good god mother, I almost wanted her to be taking care of Candice’s kid once (maybe babysitting) and to find someone through that weirdly enough. Just someone… normal who could ground Delilah and the two of them could adopt a baby together. Maybe she even became a step mother by marrying the man and she was a lil scared at first because the kid is like 4 or 5, but she’d rock it and then want to adopt more because she realized she’s not like her mother and she could be better.

Candice maybe? She had a good ending, but I think her storyline could have been better in general. Besides that, I think the rest of my characters got a happiness they weren’t expecting. Jess could have probably delt with less heart break, and Riker could have had more :joy:

I’m a sucker for Annie and Ricky honestly and then that’s kind of it for my characters.

Well I told Isi I want all of them to suffer, and the evil part of me does want that ahahah but no, I don’t know how they’ll end up.

Oh god. Um… Mateo with Sophie maybe, I would like Enrique and Annie as an endgame, but I don’t know about them and I feel like they’ll break up because ricky’s very unloveable, Kaspian it’s too soon to tell. I like Katherine for him, but I don’t know their dynamic fully yet. Mason with Olivia I’m thinking… maybe… and Paige probably alone… I think she needs to love herself before anyone else can truly love her (and I think the same for Quinn @Littlefeets ). And Amie… I honestly don’t know… probably no one.

2 Likes

“Beni it is”, but I was young and thought “Beni it iz” was cooler, so you get “Benitz” from that and then 786 was kind of just a number that means something special in my parents family/culture so I just kept using it.

Never watched it… actually I think I saw a little bit of it but i can’t really comment since I can’t remember

I think they’re really cool and interesting, honestly!

Good! Watched Endgame for the first time and it was oof. I cried for a bit.

1 Like

MICHELLE :sob:

1 Like

some of these answered here and I’ll get to the rest later

1 Like

My first date was at a camp that I worked at when I was 16? We were both staff and we just kind of hung out together after everyone else was asleep and talked. I don’t know if that’s technically a first date, but it’s what I consider my first date.

Depends on how much I like the person and where we’re going? If that makes sense?

In general, I do but at the same time I think it’s important to be yourself because you’re never going to be any better than you are normally, so what’s the point of putting on a fake perception?

Hmm I don’t know? Maybe the movies? It was a really bad movie… I can’t remember the name but it was a psychological thriller and I swore I almost fell asleep. Plus he had to leave after, so we didn’t talk at the movie and then he left like… okay?

Not for a longgg time? I do and I don’t, honestly I don’t really know right now.

Dude I’m 21 god I can’t imagine being that committed to someone when i don’t even have my life at a stable place yet

I think both of you trying something new so even if the date didn’t go well, you did something that was fun and unique. Sure dinner’s are cool and all, but I rather go on an adventure of some sort.

Serious serious? Maybe 1

I haven’t had feelings for someone in a long time, mostly because I’ve just been focusing on myself in college and not trying to get into the trap of getting hurt while dating idiot dudes. So 4 years?

Yes, but then he started dating like one of my closest friends so that stopped :joy:

She also broke up with him because he turned out to be kind of a weirdo - like he said “I love you” on date two, introduced her to her parents on date 3, and cried after…I’m going into too much detail.

No? Maybe? I feel like if I heart broke - it’s because I didn’t realize it.

Humor, Loyalty, and Thoughtfullnes

Is it bad to be basic and like the “tall, dark, handsome” stereotype with a sprinkle of funny. If a dude’s funny, He’s already got me, but add in the tall, dark, and handsome and I"m a goner

No. My family means a lot to me so if they see something in someone I’m dating that I don’t, I trust them. No one in my family would just not like someone. There would be a reason for it.

I do want kids one day, but it won’t be until I’m wayyy older. Maybe 1 of my own, and then I want to adopt 2 or 3.

TERRIFYING. Oh my god.

Yes. 100X yes.

I really like the name Nina for a girl

It’s not butterflies, I can tell you that. Love is… someone who feels like home to be around. You feel comfortable around them.

I just have this weird feeling I’ve answered all of these before

Yeah. If he had gotten that development, he could’ve been so much better and more interesting of a character. Same as Candice.

Yeah… The most I could see actually happening with them is them barely tolerating each other, but they’ll likely never be truly alright again…

So, so much had to be not entirely in character…

Yeah, Aline’s just seemed so out of place

It’d have to be a case of getting on a roll with a pair of characters I suppose

:sweat_smile: They could’ve been interesting, but just wouldn’t have happened. There’s probably only one or two ways things could’ve gone where they could’ve ended up together

:grin:

Yeah. That’s pretty accurate

1 Like

Exactly. God a Villain Arch with Mav would have been SO cool because he was inherently a good guy who had something bad happen to him over and over and over again. Also I think he should have dated Dom’s sister before she died without anyone knowing and there could have been additional depth to his story where he amost dated Candice FOR revenge for Dom’s sister. Something like that would have been so cool and would have made me fall in love with him.

It’s sad… but he was more okay with Akielah when she was just an Azure. He understood that - the fact that she was actually their family. He’ll never be okay with this situation, as much as I hate it. And, because Dan is dan, he’ll make sure to keep her away from his family so she’ll never even get to know life as a Parker because he’s making her choose, and she chose “wrong” in his choice.

Sadly she won’t be in Jess’ or Jez’ life, and as far as Jess and Jez are concerned, it’s a choice she made

Realistically, after Jessica left him at the wedding, I don’t even know if he would have gone through with it. He probably would have tried to get out a why from Jess first, and then convinced his mother to help him not go through with it. Even if he did marry her, I think the moment him and Jess happened at the press thing, he would have left her for Jess.

yeah yeah… whatEVEr. I still think they could have been cute or at least dated for a bit longer.

Kai and normal Anna could have worked too (if she was on meds)

I have a love for Jez okay

:joy:

1 Like

Mav should have been an Anna in disguise ngl

1 Like