Questions Thread- CoffeeAunt

What was it like growing up in the nineties?

Here you go, this is a SG. It’s basically creating a character for someone else to write. You follow the story and answer questions along the way. What do you think?

1 Like

It was fun!
There were a lot of awesome toys and snacks during that time. I LOVED going to the toy store.
Music was good, and I grew up watching telenovelas (Mexican soap operas) which I liked at that time, but later they just got too repetitive.
Going to the mall was fun. My best friend and I always went to the candy store and bought jelly beans.
I also participated in beauty pageants for little girls, and since my best friend was also in them (but not in my category because she and I are a year apart), we had a lot of fun.
I owned my first computer in 1995, and had Internet in 1997, but before that, I usually played with Barbies, board games, and creative games outdoors.
I never learned how to ride a bike too well… I guess I don’t have good enough balance.

1 Like

Cool! Let me check it out. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Best flavor of Gummy Bear?
Do you like drinking Hot Chocolate?
Best milkshake flavor?
Fruity/sugary or chocolatey candy?
Do you like swimming?
Do you like riding a bicycle?
Do you like drawing?
Would you be interested in joining any of the RPs we have here?
Is what you read and what you write similar?
What color are your eyes?

Favorite animal?
Favorite color?
Sexuality?
Favorite writing project(if any)?
Favorite movie?
Favorite show?
Dogs or Cats?
Music during studying, yes or no?
Ice cream, yes or no?
Cake, yes or no?
Pizza, yes or no?
Math, like it or not so much?
FTK, would you play it?
@idiot.exe, cool or not?

1 Like

I loved watching reruns of nineties cartoons.

1 Like

MARIANNAAAAAAAAAA
emmmmmm
esperame
dime unos personajes con que te identificas
quien del foro cres q se viera bien con el corte de los militares
usas lentes?
si es q si, ves de lejos o de cerca?
cual es tu tercer cancionero favorita
con q utensilios prefieres dibujar
con q freqüência escribes en el episode?
cual es tu dedo favorito
cuando andas en publico, eres la persona q ve a los extraños a los ojos para intimidar los o eres la intimidada
verdad q la matemática es relajante! @Caticorn dice q no
dime una persona famosa que quieres q sea presidente/a
te gustan los chistes offensivos?
con los chistes offensivos, cuando dices q es demasiado?
si te tuvieras q comer a alguien de aquí, quien seria? e? quien?

Thats my personality type! :smiley:

Why do you like sunflowers so much?
What’s your favorite fun fact?
Least favorite food?
Airpods or wire earbuds?

Do you believe in astrology?
What’s your star sign?

Green apple or blue raspberry

Yeah, especially if it’s cold outside.

Banana, and mocha. (Not together)

Both, as long as they aren’t TOO sweet. If it’s fruity, I like it to be slightly sour.

I love swimming, but I haven’t gone in the pool in months. I think now that our pool re-opened, I’m going to start swimming again.

I never learned how to ride an adult bicycle… I stayed in the kid bicycle stage, fell a few times, and never learned to ride a 10-speed. :cry: :cry:

Yes! :sunflower: :sunflower: Mostly people, clothes, and flowers. I don’t like drawing interiors, buildings, or structures, and I’m not good at drawing the same person in different poses, which is why I don’t illustrate my stories. :cry: :cry:

They sound like fun, but I don’t know if I’d have the time or dedication to commit to one.

Pretty much… I like to read things that are similar to what I write because it helps inspire me when I’m stuck. My favorite books to read as a kid were series books about groups of girls, and my latest story is kind of like that but with adult women instead of preteens.

Dark brown with a hint of green.

1 Like

CAT :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

Pale pink and yellow :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

Asexual and sex-repulsed (apothisexual?) but romantically straight.

I love writing The Write Team at the moment. :sunflower:

I don’t think I’ve ever had an absolute 100% favorite, except maybe when I was a kid. But anything lighthearted and uplifting.

I’m currently not watching one at the moment.

Cats! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

Usually no, unless I’ve got a song stuck in my head that I want out of my head and can’t concentrate… and alternatively, if I’ve got a song I love stuck in my head and want to hear it at that moment.

I love ice cream! Except bubble gum, cotton candy, and Neapolitan.

Sometimes… my favorite is cheesecake.

Yes! Just not school cafeteria pizza or anything from La Fontana.

I wish I was better at it. :disappointed:

Ooh, it actually sounds fun!

She’s cool! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just looked it up. You’re right.

2 Likes

De otras historias de Episode:
Lacey de Ace of Hearts, Mia de Reputation… y de mis propias historias, Mia de Diary of a Middle School Teacher, Ellie de The Write Team, y un poco con Emilianna de Miss Understood.

Mmm… yo creo que alguno de los hombres?

Sólo cuando estoy en la compu.

Las dos, pero el brillo de la pantalla me lastima los ojos, por lo que sólo uso lentes para la compu y el iPad.

Después de Sunflower y Circles… tal vez September de EWF?

Plumones brush!

Casi todos los fines de semana, ya que entre semana no me da tanto tiempo para escribir.

El index finger porque se ve elegante. :sunflower: :sunflower:

Yo soy la intimidada! :joy: :joy:

A mí me estresa :sob: :sob:

Con tal de que sea disciplinado/a, bondadoso/a, pacifico/a, y que no sea racista, el que sea!

Si son muy groseros, no…
Si no son groseros y son chistes de las actitudes de gente (como las Karen), esos sí dan risa, pero si se están burlando de una enfermedad, condición, o la fe de alguien, entonces no me gustan.

Cuando hacen sentir mal a personas de las cuales se están burlando.

Comer con alguien? Como, ‘let’s have lunch or dinner together?’
Pues sería padre que todos nos pudiéramos conocer en persona e ir a comer, sólo que tal vez se tendría que dividir a la gente en grupos pequeños de acorde al tipo de comida o restaurante que les guste. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

They’re such a happy flower.
Mainly because of my nephews’ birthday party last year.
The music that some adults were playing really sucked, and the boys asked if they could play their favorite song, Sunflower. (by Post Malone)
I hadn’t heard it before then, so the next day, I looked it up, and the more I listened to it, the more I loved it.
And then when I wasn’t able to see my boys for a few months, whenever I listened to Sunflower or saw a sunflower somewhere, it became a symbol of good days to come, hope, faith restored, and that eventually I’d be able to be hanging out with my boys like I used to. :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
I just bought some plastic sunflowers at a craft store so I can re-decorate my living room and make it look beautiful and bright.

I’m an introvert that loves being included and loves being around certain groups of people, but only people that I feel comfortable with.

Cotija or sincho cheese, and goat cheese. :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

I think airpods… but they’re so expensive. :sob:

2 Likes

Not much… there are certain people that act like their sign, but I don’t read the daily horoscopes or believe in stuff like, ‘These signs don’t get along’, or ‘These are so compatible.’

Aries… my birthday’s March 31st. :joy: :joy: But Aries are usually stereotyped as being rude and hot-tempered, and I’m not. :sunflower:

1 Like

Well, there goes my brain.

1 Like

SE ME OLVIDO Q ESA ERAS TU
de hecho no sabia jaja

no o sea q ellos son el lunch or dinner

1 Like

TU TAMBIEN :sob::sob:

Hi, @anon80318563, good day!

• If you could change one aspect in your life (anything), what would it be and why?
  • Would you rather go back to the past or hop on to the future?
  • What comes to mind when you hear the word “human”?
  • Is there anything that makes you lose faith in humans?
  • Do you believe in destinies and that you have already have a path to walk?
  • Would you step on others just so you can get to your goal?
  • Are you willing to sacrifice something precious for another precious thing?
  • Is it true that our “time will eventually come” or is it us or our actions that can determine when we die?
  • What is your biggest wish?
  • Is true world peace really attainable or do you not see it happening?
  • Do you believe in ghosts, lost spirits, and the afterlife?
  • What is more important to you—respect or admiration?