Questions Thread- Littlefeets

Favorite flavor of milkshake?

1 Like

If you had to change your username what would you change it to?

Favourite Taylor swift lyric quote?

1 Like

Nope!
I think coffee is grosssssss.

Oh I have no clue. Hard to say what could happen with the way everything goes. If I had to guess which one of hers with the highest potential to end up with one of mine would be Raph.

I really don’t know…
There’s not really any of them I see ending up with any of mine, but I guess we’d just have to see how things go.

Ok so… there’s options there, but everything is completely up in the air because it depends on how the RP goes and what plots cross our minds at 3am. Everything can potentially change and throw everything a new direction at that point.

I really don’t know…
There’s not really any of them I see ending up with any of mine, but I guess we’d just have to see how things go.

I really don’t know…

Jordan, definitely. Daniel is a close second.

At this point, I’m probably closest to Beni.

Oh I don’t know. I can’t ever decide

Yes, I am absolutely terrified of snakes. I am scared of any bugs. And kinda a minor fear of big dogs… But it really depends on the big dog, because even some big dogs I absolutely love and am fine with. It really depends on how calm they are around me I think.

:thinking: I’m not sure, but I guess maybe some kind of telekinesis type ability?

1 Like

Quinn and Amie.

No, but I’d also be willing in a way. Like, it would have to be very clear boundaries on how the openness would work. Probably even with a contract, at least that type of clear structure. Because if I’m going to be in a relationship, I want it to be clear what I expect and what I can expect from the guy I’d be with.

1 Like

Yeah

Vanilla!

Umm…. I’m not sure on that one.

1 Like

This is offensive to dan

1 Like

Cute kids

but soooo impossible :joy:

1 Like

Sorry Dan.
Jordan is still my fave.

Sooo impossible, but those kids. Those kids are perfection.
And really, Amie would probably be good for him. But still, so could never happen.

1 Like

DO YOU WANT HIM TO RUIN YOUR LIFE? :triumph:

soooo pretty

Eh who knows

Knowing you and I maybe we’ll come up with an idea :joy:

1 Like

Sorry Dan. At least I said close second. If there’s anyone to rank higher, be glad it’s Jordan instead of anyone else.

Beautiful, beautiful children.

Exactly :joy: With us, Everything is possible at 3am. An idea can form that makes something work.

1 Like

Though I’ve had sooo much trouble staying up to three am for the last few days :joy:

1 Like

I’ve never heard someone say something MORE offensive to dan

you’re like

you’re like

Idk DORI

1 Like

Sad to sleep before prime unique idea hours.

:woman_shrugging:t2: At least I’m not saying I like someone like Dori more than Dan. Dan is superior to most, but I like Jordan better.

1 Like

Would orange be called orange because the fruit orange is orange, or would the fruit orange be called orange because he’s orange?

If a land is always at risk for a natural disaster, does that mean the people living in that country can never fully be scared of it?
(example vulcano)

1 Like

I don’t have br related questions </3
Just old questions you probably answered but let’s see how much has changed

If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, which would it be?
Would you rather make more money doing a job you hate or less doing one you love?
Who was your favourite cartoon character when you were a kid?
Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
If you could buy one thing for free for the rest of your life what would that thing be?

1 Like

Heyo!

What’s with the name?
Favorite holiday?
Favorite person?
Have you ever been on a blind date?

1 Like

I believe the color orange is called orange because of the fruit

:thinking: I suppose not.

Okay Brooke,

1. Which of your characters do you hate the most?

2. Which of Isi’s characters do you hate the most?

3. Which of Michelle’s characters do you hate the most?

4. Which of my characters do you hate the most?

5. Which of ella’s characters do you hate the most?
    Note: Hate doesn’t need to be full on rage hate, it can just be a dislike. And please explain why.

6. Do you like how Kai’s storyline ended and where it’s headed for BR2?

7. What about Akielah? Would you prefer her and Dan make up or do you think it’s better to the storyline that they don’t because it fits their characters more?

8. What do you think is the most out of character move that someone did in BR? Something where you were just like “They wouldn’t do that” but it wasn’t your choice.

9. Do you regret not letting Ketziah live?

10. Do you think Leo is just a bitter old man? What about his wife?

11. Do you know the background to all of your character’s parents? Ziah’s, Jez’, etc.

12. What’s your favorite NPC character storyline?

13. Would you ever consider writing a book, or is it more of a hobby for you?

14. If BR became a movie, and you had the choice to either hire Tom holland for Daniel Parker, or Zendaya for Jessica Pierce BUT you could not have both (for obvious reasons) which one would you choose?

15. If BR became a movie and you could choose 5 FCs to become the actual character counterpart, but none of the others. Which 5 would you make sure to cast?

16. Who’s your favorite rp kid? Yes, it can be baby Kaya.

17. Do you miss our 3 am sessions?

18. Do you think BR 3 would ever actually work? Who do you think out of the current RP would leave (as ella has already noted she’d probably leave)

19. Favorite past RP?

20. Would you ever bring the Final Destination SG back?

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

A Penguin!

Less doing one I love!

Stitch from Lilo and Stitch! He’s always been my favorite and he still is!

Yes. People make mistakes, and you have to take that into account. Of course it depends on the circumstances around what they need a second chance because of, but in general I’ll say yes to second chances.

Oh I really don’t know…. There’s too many options…

Again, too many options.

My username? It’s a nickname from when I was little.

Christmas! But Halloween is a close second

Umm… my parents I guess

Nope! Never been on a regular date either

1 Like