Radio Jass 2.0 💿

Anyone remembers the first thread I made? Well something weird happened and it completely disappeared for me :grimacing: Because of that I wasn’t able to see anymore what the result of the poll was. Therefore I have decided to post the 2 songs I remember being highest in the polls and will post the 3rd one tomorrow if people are interested :eyes:

The first one is: Believer by Imagine Dragons.
This was was extremely challenging for me, it’s not type of music I normally sing and it was a lot of lyrics to remember.
https://voca.ro/cRym73oNg9e

The second one is: Friends by Marshmallow & Anna-Marie
This also was kinda challenging for me, it just continues and continues without break which makes it somewhat difficult to sing. Also those parts where you don’t sing but it’s a certain tune is not my cup of tea :rofl:

Lol, they definitely aren’t perfect at all but I had fun recording them and challenging myself with more or less 2 songs that are outside of my comfort zone.

10 Likes

This is awesome ! It’s great that you are doing something out of your comfort zone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Also it’s almost Christmas maybe you can sing a Christmas song next time? :snowflake:

3 Likes

Haha, hopefully it will help me to be less perfectionist if I do that… That was actually my idea, to do some Christmas songs next time :rofl:

4 Likes

I am legit surprised people actually opened it tbh, haha, I am just pretty insecure about it and that’s the actual reason I am doing this, just to have fun and try new things…

4 Likes

Did u sing em, @Jass?

3 Likes

Yeah, why?

2 Likes

I LOVE your singing! Ur soooo good at singing :notes:

2 Likes

ahh i love both of them! I like how you changed the songs to alto too cause I haven’t hear it like that in a long time

2 Likes

My Christmas medley, contains lyrics from:
Last Christmas
All I want for Christmas
Christmas Tree farm
Fairytale of New York
Step into Christmas

Bonus a few Christmas songs:

Sorry for the awful singing quality this week :sweat:

4 Likes

Aye, you actually took my request, but why isn’t there any music this time around? :eyes: :snowman:

2 Likes

Because I was to lazy to play guitar myself and obviously couldn’t find music for it online since I put together the lyrics myself and kinda did some pieces in my own way :rofl:

2 Likes

yayyyy christmas songggssss! i know im a bit late but pshh that doesn’t matter, it sounded great!

1 Like

Just a little something I’m working on, if I have a free day I will be recording 5 full songs and this is just me practicing a bit because I can’t sleep…
https://voca.ro/z6Hbepeleqr
https://voca.ro/hTSigOOZQT4

2 Likes

I’ll check them out later!

Can I request a Billie Eilish song for next time? :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

Bump?

@Jass Is this still going on? :pleading_face:

Maybe, I will think about if I want to keep it opened or not, alright?

2 Likes

Oh, I was wanting to know if I get to hear more of your singing or not :laughing:

I will definetly listen to them in my free time!