Radio Jass 2.0 💿

This is awesome ! It’s great that you are doing something out of your comfort zone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Also it’s almost Christmas maybe you can sing a Christmas song next time? :snowflake:

3 Likes

Haha, hopefully it will help me to be less perfectionist if I do that… That was actually my idea, to do some Christmas songs next time :rofl:

4 Likes

I am legit surprised people actually opened it tbh, haha, I am just pretty insecure about it and that’s the actual reason I am doing this, just to have fun and try new things…

4 Likes

Did u sing em, @Jass?

3 Likes

Yeah, why?

2 Likes

I LOVE your singing! Ur soooo good at singing :notes:

2 Likes

ahh i love both of them! I like how you changed the songs to alto too cause I haven’t hear it like that in a long time

2 Likes

My Christmas medley, contains lyrics from:
Last Christmas
All I want for Christmas
Christmas Tree farm
Fairytale of New York
Step into Christmas

Bonus a few Christmas songs:

Sorry for the awful singing quality this week :sweat:

4 Likes

Aye, you actually took my request, but why isn’t there any music this time around? :eyes: :snowman:

2 Likes

Because I was to lazy to play guitar myself and obviously couldn’t find music for it online since I put together the lyrics myself and kinda did some pieces in my own way :rofl:

2 Likes

yayyyy christmas songggssss! i know im a bit late but pshh that doesn’t matter, it sounded great!

1 Like

Just a little something I’m working on, if I have a free day I will be recording 5 full songs and this is just me practicing a bit because I can’t sleep…
https://voca.ro/z6Hbepeleqr
https://voca.ro/hTSigOOZQT4

2 Likes

I’ll check them out later!

Can I request a Billie Eilish song for next time? :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

Bump?

@Jass Is this still going on? :pleading_face:

Maybe, I will think about if I want to keep it opened or not, alright?

2 Likes

Oh, I was wanting to know if I get to hear more of your singing or not :laughing:

I will definetly listen to them in my free time!

Bump!