Random School Opinions

Some days, I don’t feel good enough to get up out of bed and go to school.

4 Likes
  • Skipping class for once won’t cost you anything.

• Teachers, stop telling students they are awful students just because they don’t like the subject you teach.

• Teachers, stop calling girls sl*ts because the broke the dresscode, tell it in a more appropriate way.

• Teachers, when you give us homework, plzz explain what exactly you want.

• Teachers, don’t be condescending and demanding just because we forgot or DIDN’T have time to do our homework.

• Teachers, cancelling school trips because of the cloudy almost sunny weather is not cool.

• AYEE, TEACHERS, LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!

11 Likes

Well, uniforms are invented for a reason.

3 Likes

Makes me angry when bullying isn’t taken seriously. You can’t expect all of us to stand up for ourselves! Even worse when it comes to being victim blamed for no freaking reason when they’re the ones that shouldn’t be bullying us in the first place. I’d like to see bullies do community service (which actually happened when I reported 3 girls for putting condoms in my blazer pocket and starting a rumour about me seeing a boy when they did this without my knowledge, they got put on community service for that :joy: same with the other girls that encouraged this).

4 Likes

My Mum got mad at the teachers in my Primary who did this because right and wrong for a child can be skewed I think that is the right word. They hit a certain age (like 7 or 8ish) and they start acting up because they’re growing. Then they hit puberty and things are even harder because of hormones.

The world isn’t black and white, it’s grey which means something somebody see’s as bad could be seen as good to somebody else.

5 Likes

“You should just stop being so different”
“You’re overreacting”

Oh and me defending myself got me in trouble, I got seen as a b*tch

5 Likes
  • I hate it when one of my teachers gives me an assignment and says it’s due on this day, but then he/she changes the due date and doesn’t tell us.
  • I love history!
5 Likes

Seriously, when we get bullied we’re seen as “attention wh*res” but when we stand up for ourselves, we’re seen as “arrogant bstrds”.

4 Likes

Is this a Pink Floyd reference?

5 Likes
the gif might be scary for some people so I'm hiding it

v5bLtuJz1zS9y

8 Likes

All in all, you’re just a
another brick in the wall

4 Likes

THANK YOU! Honestly, some teachers actually have no freaking clue how to treat introverted students. Like “this quiet kid who’s totally fine by themselves must have low self-esteem so I’ll raise their self-esteem by putting them in an extremely uncomfortable situation”? What?!

8 Likes

Teachers, never underestimate quiet people and never ever ask them to answer.

Quiet people are often good listeners, you can target those talkative ones who talks in class.

Ok, bye.

8 Likes

I really don’t like it when a teacher uses a random student picker to decide who will answer the question. :grimacing:
I always feel so relieved when I’m not picked lol. Actually now that I think about it, I’m never picked. :joy:

5 Likes

Hey, the ransom picker thing is way better than just calling boys.

I swear, even the boys to girls ratio is 1:10, most boys will be called because:

1. Female teachers don’t trust boys very much for some reason, Idk why.
  2. Male teachers have a soft heart for girls.

We also have guy problems are well. This is why I sit with girls so it decreases the likelihood of getting called.

7 Likes

Oof. The ratio between the boys to girls here is…about the same? Idk, I’ve never really paid attention to it lol. :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, yes, yes. Agreed.

It is! History is my second favourite subject. (Well, was)

Yep. I hate it when you fail and they’re like ‘Shouldve studied harder. Teachers can only do so much.’ and when I get good grades, it’s suddenly, ‘Oh, it must have been that tution teacher who she is going to.’

5 Likes

Teachers should make students present their projects, so that they will improve their public speaking skills and stuff. But I don’t think that students’ presentations should be graded. I’m a quiet student and usually do well in the actual project, but the presentation part brings my grade down.

2 Likes

Yepps

3 Likes

I used to hate it when teachers called on me to answer a question I really didn’t know, then say something about how if I’d listened I would have got it. Oh boy I was listening but try being me for a second, I’m listening to the people whispering behind me, the shouts of year 7s doing PE outside, the people talking in the corridor and every other noise avaliable. All sound becomes one big sound and it’s really hard to focus, I try my best but I prefer things being written down on the board or put on a worksheet incase I miss something.

4 Likes