šŸ”® Realms of Westeria šŸ§¬ || Signups & Chat

Reserve an female for Lakora
And a male for the other land

1 Like

Name: High Energy Robotic Tonal Zeptosoldier (H.E.R.T.Z.) 2.0
Gender and Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Faction: Selenium
Prefered Weapon/Abilities: Jet Propulsors, Sonic Soundwaves, Internet Connection, Fluency in Multiple Languages

FC:

Backstory: The first model of H.E.R.T.Z. was built in 1011, as tensions between Selenium and Lakora began to rise. She was designed to be the perfect robotic soldier to guard Seleniumā€™s most important cities and patrol its borders. When she was first programmed, H.E.R.T.Z. was designed without emotions, built with only the prosperity and safety of the country in mind. Her lack of empathy made her ruthless on the battlefield, but also caused her to willfully but normal citizens in harmā€™s way in order to carry out the adjectives assigned to her by her commanders. Nevertheless, H.E.R.T.Z. was able to protect her territory sucessfully, and so she was massed produced and doled out to every city, town and border station, every commander trusted enough to control her. Hundreds of H.E.R.T.Z.s kept the country of Selenium safe for two years, unintentionally keeping its people obedient out of fear of her. But after her network was hacked by a rouge Lakora sympathizer, H.E.R.T.Z.s were reprogrammed to attack innocent Selenium citizens instead of criminals, and an army of twenty H.E.R.T.Z.s wreaked havok on the city of Nova Ventis until all of the H.E.R.T.Z.s were contained, deactivated, and eventually destroyed. The H.E.R.T.Z. project remained abandoned for a long time, until the year 1020 when war with Lakora was on the horizon. A young programmer named Patrik Burne discovered the old blueprints of the H.E.R.T.Z. robots and started making improvements. He created a new, complex AI with emotions and social knowledge that could grow the more it interacted with humans, like a child. He came up with a sleeker design, aerodynamic enough to allow for flight. He designed her to look older than she was before but not too old, to be more intimidaing but still look trustworthy. Finally, he went to the military, and they authorized hiim to build a prototype of his H.E.R.T.Z. 2.0, which is the H.E.R.T.Z. we have now. And she has been learning and growing ever since.

Personality: H.E.R.T.Z.'s personality may be programmed, but that doesnā€™t mean that it canā€™t be larger than life. Bubbly and outgoing but also sassy and no-nonsense, H.E.R.T.Z. doesnā€™t let anyone push her around. Sheā€™s fascinated by humans and all of the illogical things they do, think and feel, and so she always asks them questions. Some may say too many questions, but H.E.R.T.Z. has been programmed to constantly learn, and thatā€™s a purpose she must fulfil. Despite being basically a killing machine, H.E.R.T.Z. is a peacemaker and tries to avoid violence whenever she can. She can come off as annoying to some people and as a know-it-all, since her Internet connection literally allows her to access the sum of all human knowledge whenever she needs to. H.E.R.T.Z. has a surprisingly good sense of humor for a robot, and she has a sassy remark or sarcastic quip ready for any occasion. She rarely ever actually means harm, though, unless she is on the battlefield, where her machine accuracy and coldness shines through. Her loyalty to Selenium is the core of her being, and sheā€™ll protect it no matter what she has to sacrifice.

8 Likes

Perfect, Iā€™ll add her

1 Like

Love her ~

2 Likes

Reserve a male for Selenium

Reserve a female for Lakora

3 Likes

Love it sm

3 Likes

Sure !

1 Like

Name: Alani Fidelis
Gender and Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Faction: Lakora
Prefered Weapon/Abilities: Lightweaving Magic, Medical Expertise, Herbalism

FC:

Backstory: Every person in Lakora who was worth knowing knew about the Fidelis family. One of the oldest magic-using families in the country, they owned a vast textiles empire and had wealth that seemed to be unlimited. Members of the family had gone on to be heads of state, celebrities, business leaders; Almost everyone in the family became an essential leading member of society. But what the Fidelis were most well known for was a powerful but difficult to master form of magic that was exclusive to their family; Lightweaving, which allowed the user to form concentrated light into a physical weapon, threads that could be formed into ropes or nets or tattoos that snaked all across a Lightweaverā€™s body and glowed whenever they used their power. Everyone knew that the next person to come out of the Fidelis line would, of course, be a powerful sorceror and an inspiration to everyone they met. There was only one problem- There was no one left to come out of the Fidelis line. The former owner of the company, Solon, had died years ago. His brother Leo, who had inheirited the company from him, was too focused on running it to even think about producing an heir. Their cousin, Estrella, had lost her husband before the two could have a child and refused to remarry out of greif. So after she and Leo were gone, would the company dissappeer, too? Would Lightweaving? Would the entire family name vanish? Estrella knew that she couldnā€™t let that happen. So, instead of having a child biologically, she turned to adoption. She met many promising canidates, but none caught hold of her heart quite like one little girl did. Her name was Alani, and sheā€™d lost her parents to a terrible sickness that ravaged through her village. Estrella felt sorry for the girl with no family, as she felt sheā€™d lost her family, too. But there was something else about the girl that intrigued her, a certain hidden fire she could sense. She adopted Alani as soon as possible, officially making her a Fidelis. Alani lived a life of luxury in Estrellaā€™s manor, but she never took all that she had for granted. Instead, she used her newfound wealth to learn how to be a medic. She had been forced to watch her parents die, and with a war on the horizon, she refused to sit and let that happen to anyone else. She studied her medicine and magic hard, and though she became very proficient at both, she never felt that what sheā€™d learned was really enough. Still, though, by the time she was 20, she felt just ready enough to leave her home and her adoptive mother and save lives on the front lines. As she left, her heart wouldnā€™t stop racing; She could feel the weight of a familyā€™s entire history on her shoulders, depending on her to keep their legacy going- To live. But that couldnā€™t be too hardā€¦ Right?

Personality: Alani may have grown up in a wealthy family, but sheā€™s anything but a spoiled rich girl. Sheā€™s worked hard to get everything sheā€™s won, from her medical credentials to her magical abilities to her own life. After fighting her way through the sickness that took her parents, Alani doesnā€™t take anything for granted. She lacks a lot of self confidence, feeling like sheā€™s only a Fidelis because she was pitied and that she doesnā€™t deserve that privledge. She never stops learning because she never believes that what she is is enough. Her best trait is how deeply she cares for others, no matter how little she may know them. Sheā€™ll comfort and be a listening ear to anyone who needs it, and wonā€™t stop working until sheā€™s done everything she possibly can to help heal someone. Even though she tries to be kind and see the best in everyone, Alani gets angry pretty easily, and she can be pretty scary when she does. Sheā€™s not afraid of getting physical. Of course, though, if she does wind up hurting you, sheā€™ll appologize and fix you up immediately.

4 Likes

I really like her ! Amazing work there ~

1 Like

GIMME MY CHARACTERS BACK OR ELSE

2 Likes

Oh and Iā€™ll kindly reserve another male and female, please and thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Do FCs have to be drawn?

2 Likes

@unsungcheerio Yup !

@katabasis Sure ! Do you remember which characters you signed up though ? Maybe Iā€™ve got a memory blank, but Iā€™m not sure who they were ? :blush: (@FuzilladeBlue)

1 Like

Funny enough I canā€™t recall them either :thinking: :sweat_smile: I do remeber having their drafts in my google docs somewhere so I can pull that out and submit them again ((: gives me a chance to revamp.

So mind reserving me 2 males and 2 females? :point_right: :point_left:

2 Likes

Oh of course ! No worries, I was just asking. Blue has the original FCs anyway, Iā€™m just here to say yes :sparkles: And that means yes to the reserves ~

2 Likes

I want to say you never submitted characters. I could be wrong, but I remember either you or another person that said they would submit, but never did because of the RP forums closing

2 Likes

That is probably right :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Iā€™m so bad with timing

2 Likes

Iā€™d blame it on the forums closing. Regardless, Iā€™ve added your reserves to the list

3 Likes

As would I. Quite the unforeseen event.

2 Likes

Ahhh thank you Blue, I appreciate you very much ((:

4 Likes