šŸ”® Realms of Westeria šŸ§¬ || Signups & Chat

Iā€™ll reserve a male and a female! Idk which faction for which one yet.

2 Likes

Sure ! Thatā€™s quite alright ~

1 Like

Ok! (Quick question: why is your username edelgard but ur pfp dorethea?)

2 Likes

Oh. I love you already for knowing this. My original pfp was Edelgard, but I recently changed it to Dorothea, well, just for the sake of changing ; ) Since sheā€™s originally part of the Black Eagles, I figured it was alright haha, not that I get tired of Edelgard, though ~

1 Like

Iā€™ll reserve a female for now.

1 Like

Any sites or boards recommendations for drawn FCā€™s?

2 Likes

@Kbail Sure !

@BlackBlood Blue uses DeviantArt, otherwise youā€™ll find something on pinterest if you type in Ā«fantasy art (and then general criterias for your characters)Ā». Iā€™ll come back to you if I find a specific board.

3 Likes

Yeet I was just playing it today also rip I canā€™t spell even tho sheā€™s part of my team :sob: the path I chose has Edelgard as my enemy, lol, but nice ;))

2 Likes

As did I when I first played the game ~ Which route did you take ? Not to go off topic, I suppose itā€™s good inspiration for an RP involving factions such as Westeria :wink:

Piece of advice: recruit Mercedes and Lysithea. They come in handy.

1 Like

Of course, itā€™s amazingly good inspiration :wink: I took the blue lion route. Felix was too hot not to train :33 I havenā€™t beaten the game yet, but I got past the time skip and DANG, things went downhill

I already had Mercy (love her :3) but I recruited Dorothea and some other dude I donā€™t really use cause heā€™s a healer and I already have two

2 Likes

Can I reserve a male from Lakora and female from Selenium? :eyes:

2 Likes

you lied to my face

1 Like

Male FCs are hard ok :triumph::triumph:

1 Like

can confirm :triumph:

1 Like

Quick Announcement

There are other really awesome RPā€™s out there, such as these two:

Cloud Cove: Bramwellā€™s curse where you can be a swashbuckling pirate searching and competing for treasure over the mysterious Bramwellā€™s Island.

Las Levendas, where you play as a classic fable/fairytale character with a dark twist, navigating the open-world city, navigating crime and daily life, to create your new story.

Check these sister RPā€™s out!

Both have not yet started, you still have time to make characters ~

9 Likes

almost done with my character, I just need to find a faceclaim :eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™d suggest Deviantart for something like this

2 Likes

Name: Charlia Sionia
Age : 172 but looks and acts 19 (in comparison with her species, she is 19)
Gender and Pronouns: female She/Her (it)
Sexual Orientation: bisexual
Faction: Lakora
Prefered Weapon/Abilities: Nature(plants) & Animals (can talk to both), Human-Lynx hybrid with sharp instincts, speed and agility.

FC:

Backstory:
Charlia is a Costoterra, and creature that has a long life span but of which not many exist. They are known as the guards of nature and live individually together with nature. They are very mystical and even to other magic users, they rarely show themselves. They are also known as the bridge between humans, animals and plants. They are always part animal and part human and have a mark that represents a flower or any other type of plant. Charlia has a dark fur buttercup on her right shoulder.

Charlia has lived in the forest her whole life. She has seen the nature of the Selenium lands die and though it pained her to see this, she didnā€™t want to join into the brawl between the two lands until the last moment because it wasnā€™t in her nature to join those political confrontations. Another thing she wasnā€™t too keen about was being in constant contact with other people. After living alone in nature for so many years, she didnā€™t like crowded places. She didnā€™t hate people, she just loved animals and plants more. Since she was able to talk to them, she never needed anyone else.

Personality:
Chalia is kindhearted. She has a strong connection with nature and is very patient. She strives to do whatā€™s right ā€“ and she wants to help create a world where others do the right thing as well. She often feels called to use her strengths ā€“ including creativity, imagination, and sensitivity ā€“ to uplift others and spread compassion. concepts like egalitarianism and karma mean a great deal to her. She may be reserved, but she communicates in a way that is warm and sensitive. She is creative, insightful, principled, passionate, altruistic but sheā€™s also sensitive to criticism, Reluctant to open up, perfectionistic and avoiding the ordinary

4 Likes

Does anyone have a science engineer that couldā€™ve revived my male character in the Selenium land?

2 Likes

Name: Bryn Glasco
Gender and Pronouns: Male, He/him
Sexual Orientation: hetrosexual
Faction: Selenium
Prefered Weapon/Abilities: Artificial compacted energy bombs. Visual

FC:

nvm canā€™t find anything atm

Backstory:
Bryn grew up in Lakora but after an event, he switched sides.
Bryn used to be a fire mage. One day his powers went out of control while he was secretly training on the Selenium grounds because there were no plants or anything living that he could burn. Because of this, he almost died but was found by a science engineer (Iā€™ll tag you if itā€™s going to be intertwining with someone elseā€™s character or background) who replaced all his burned body parts and revived him. Bryn lost all his magic powers but realized that his magic wouldā€™ve been his death if it wasnā€™t for the hated technology. He realized he has been fighting the wrong fight, and even though he feels conflicted about fighting for the other side against his origin land, he canā€™t go against the land and more importantly, the technology that saved him.

Personality:
Bryn is someone introverted observant and has the thinking and judging personality traits. He tends to be reserved yet willful, with a rational outlook on life. He composes his actions carefully and carry them out with methodical purpose. His integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make him Really fitting for organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. He is okay taking responsibility for his actions and takes pride in the work he does even if heā€™s a bit hesitant about the righteous of it. He doesnā€™t make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze his surroundings, check his facts and arrive at practical courses of action. Heā€™s pretty much a no-nonsense kind of guy even though he used to be very carefree. Heā€™s a bit of a loner and can be insensitive from time to time. He finds it hard to put his work into the hands of others and rather works alone.

3 Likes