Rebranding - For Feedback/Help!

You can see in the hamburger menu, it marks the one you use.

As for when dark alt will be discussed, I’m unsure, but all I can suggest is watch this thread, maybe?

3 Likes

Ok, I will.

3 Likes

It looks great! The colors match so well

But I’ll probably use the dark version if there is one

7 Likes

oh dw there’ll def be one~

5 Likes

The light mode has been finalised and changed!

The next theme being worked on is dark mode!

4 Likes

With your nominations as a starting point, the rebrander team narrowed the options to choose the nominees who would best fit the future we want for the forums. After some discussion and anonymous polling about how to approach the election of the three admins, we chose two of the three:

Kate

These are the anonymous nominations she received:

Kate’s involvement with the forums payments and general website upkeep should warrant a spot as an admin.

Kate should be an admin because she already pays for the forums and has been working behind the scenes

She’s sharing the financial responsibility of the forums and she’s someone that a lot of the forumers know, which could help with building a relationship between the users and the staff

Her enthusiasm and knowledge is top tier. What she’s contributed these past few months hasn’t gone unnoticed. She is ready to help the forum grow.

Kate can be quieter and those not in the OG RP community might not know her. But she’s respected and trusted by those who do. She agreed to not only pay for the forums, she also said she wants to help look after the forums too.

Has lovely “I keep things going from the back” energy.

She has been helping Cali with the updates plus any financial needs in recent times if I remember correctly. She is also leveled headed in most situations.

Caliope

These are the anonymous nominations she received:

She’s been an admin for a long time and knows the ins and outs of what it takes to be one and what needs to be done on the forums. This is going to be especially helpful as we’re just getting started. She’s also sharing the financial responsibilities of the forums.

Very active, informative, and quick to respond. If something isn’t understood or misinterpreted, she takes it in stride and is fine with clarifying or being corrected/clarified to.

She’s already an admin and knows both the forums side and the updates. Having someone who knows the past could help avoid future issues. Her organisation with the rebranding would help with efficiency in the admin team.

It would be a foolish move not to include the one person who knows what being an admin is like and is still willing to keep that role, whoever the other heads are, they are going to need guidance for their roles, Caliope can provide that

Not only has Caliope been doing a great job alongside Cam, but she has always, since before the rebranders, an avid member of the RP/SG community, and she’s created countless RPs, SGs and I think even before the rebranders she has been doing all the tasks of a RP/SG admin, so she should be Head of RP/SG

Caliope should be an admin because she knows how being an admin here works better than anyone else

she is already taking charge as the head for the forums. So, I can see how she would work well as an admin.

Active and willing to help

I don’t think this needs a lot of motivation. Cali has done a lot for the forums, and does a lot already right now so she should stay involved a lot

With two other nominees who fit the admin role, we had planned to let you guys choose the third and last admin yourselves. However, @/Meekepeek stepped down due to personal reasons, leaving only one more nominee for the last admin.
After some further discussion and anonymous polling in the rebrander chat, we chose to respect the previous decisions regarding the narrowing down, leaving said nominee as the third admin by default:

Cam

These are the anonymous nominations they received:

They helped the forums greatly, and they were very active on the rebranders, they made the plans, the excel sheets, the research and they’re part of The Organizers (the rebranders mini groups) and think they should be perfect for the position of head of organization and discipline, whatever the name a head that corresponds to the same tasks, because they have proved themselves time in and time out to be able to organize and discipline

because organized, respected, dependable and [they] slay

The organisation and ideas they’ve shown during rebranding proves they would make a good admin. The fact that many users have respect for them, show that they’d make a good front facing admin.

They are hard working and an excellent role model for the forums

Cam has been around the forums for very long, they seem very willing to help out so far and has kept the rebrander group in shape

It’s admirable how active and involved they are. They make an effort to come up with solutions, offer feedback, and take initiative.

[They] have very active in the last few months plus have come up with many setups for the structure. [They] know how to handle this side of the forums from the initiative [they] have shown.

Organized, open-minded, level-headed.

Reliable, dedicated, organized

Before proceeding, we want to know if you guys are okay with this team at the head of the forums.

Do you agree with these forum members becoming the new admins?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you have any issue or concern, please do let us know.

@Announcements the poll will be open for 48 hours

11 Likes

Hi Everyone,

So the poll is now officially closed and looking at the results, it looks like a majority of people have voted that Caliope, Cam and I should be the new forum admins. We appreciate everyone taking the time out to vote. Please keep an eye out for future updates or posts.

5 Likes

The dark modes have been finalised and changed!

The next theme being worked on is dark alt mode!

7 Likes

The dark alt mode have been finalised and changed!

It’s now Midnight with Purple!

The next theme being worked on is dark alt purple mode!

5 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

Ooooo it’s a lovely shade of purple

1 Like

Omg I love the new yellow theme

2 Likes

Ah, midnight with purple users. HEHEHE. Pleased that you like it.

The dark with yellow or midnight with yellow?

1 Like

Midnight, it automatically changed for me
I’ll check out dark too

2 Likes

Awesome, yeah, that’s the one the group just finished up today.

2 Likes

All of the themes have been finalised and changed, some even got renamed!

Tell us what you think? Which is your favourite?

2 Likes

Midnight with red :sunglasses:

1 Like

I really like the use of the colour yellow in places

2 Likes

Yeah, I really liked how the main colours almost stay the same in all the themes, but just change what they’re used on.

2 Likes

In general I really like the new colours so I’ll probably switch between themes, good job!

2 Likes