RP Character Question Thread - Ariadne & Elliot

This week, the question thread will feature two characters from the Fairytaled RP! The characters for this week’s question thread are, Ariadne and Elliot Little!

Both characters were made by @Tina.G so feel free to tag them with questions!

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Then join the group tag and ask at least 2 questions this week.

@/RPQuestions @/FTDFam you may be interested in learning more about these characters

2 Likes

favorite color?

how old are you?

favorite ice cream flavor?

1 Like

What does your perfect day look like?
What does your normal day look like?

1 Like

Elliot: “Oooh, maybe orange or green! Oh, wait that’s two… umm, half and half orange and green? Is that okay?”
Ariadne: “Red. Maybe a ‘rusty’ maroon.”

Elliot: “16!”
Ariadne: “Uhh, nineteen I guess.”

“Elliot: I haven’t tried everything yet, but, maybe… Pecan Turtle or Rocky Road!”
Ariadne: “A cliche choice, strawberry.”

Elliot: “Perfect? I’d be cooking all day, if possible outside for my sister and dad. Maybe telling stories at a bond fire after that for the rest of the day.”
Ariadne: “Perfect doesn’t exist, so I shouldn’t hope. But, I guess if I imagine, I’d be outside with my bow, the fresh air, and my clear mind.”

Elliot: “Now that I started school, I suppose I’d cook something in the morning, try and get to all my classes, and find my friends or sister between periods and after school to hang out… and hopefully try out my new recipes.” Grins while rubbing neck
Ariadne: “Hmm, I guess go to class, and do whatever after. I’m still adjusting to my ‘new’ life I guess.”

what’s your greatest achievment?

what is your life goal?

what would your life look like if it was perfect?

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity…