RP Character Question Thread - Niko & Napoleon

This week, the question thread will feature two characters from the Blue Royalty: New Blood RP! The characters for this week’s question thread are, Niko Tanaka and Napoleon Park!

Both characters were made by @Caticorn so feel free to tag them with questions!

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Then join the group tag and ask at least 2 questions this week.

@RPQuestions @NewBlood you may be interested in learning more about these characters

1 Like

Napoleon, thoughts on your cousin? Niko, how’s your daughter?

1 Like

Leon:

Whose your closest friend?

Niko:

Chad… Really? :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Napoleon: Hyun-Ae? I think it’s cool that she’s in Beryl now

Niko: She’s amazing

1 Like

That’s a tough one. Either Hera, Daiane or Adonis. I don’t think I could chose one though.

Listen… it wasn’t my proudest moment.

1 Like

Leon:

When your first child is born, who will you choose to be their godfather/godmother/godparent?

1 Like

I’m an atheist, so unless my spouse is really adamant about it, I don’t plan on baptizing my kids.

1 Like

Leon:

Who do you think would be your child’s best uncle/aunt?

Niko:

What do you think of Tsumuji?

Are you single?

Probably my sister. Aside from the fact that she’s my only sibling, she’s also surprisingly good with kids.

She’s really sweet and great to hang out with

Yes, I am

1 Like

Leon:

Favorite color?

Favorite food?

What do you think of Denise?

how does your mother look?

father?

If you had a wedding, who would be your best man?

Niko:

Favorite romance trope?

Best friend?

Cousins?

Do you have siblings?

Rose red

Pasta

I’d rather not talk about her.

My mom has really dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I look more like her than I do my dad in regards to face shape and features.

My dad had black hair and dark brown eyes. I also remember thinking that he was really tall, but I don’t think he was much taller than I am now.

Assuming I had a traditional American wedding, probably either Adonis or Hera.

The soulmates trope.

Jayleen

Just my cousin Yuki. She lives in Japan though, so I don’t get to see her as much as I’d like.

I do! I have an older sister named Mizuki and a younger brother named Sato.

Hey, Niko. Thoughts on Leah?

I think she’s interesting. I really want to learn more about her.

Both:

Thoughts on Hades?

Ari?

Chad?

Kaya?

He’s cool.
He’s…alright.

I don’t really know her that well.
I think she’s really full of herself.

He’s…honestly, he’s not worth the time of day.
I like to forget he exists

She’s pretty awesome
I don’t really have an opinion about her

To both characters:

• What’s your biggest regret?
  • Worst thing you’ve ever said to someone? And who was it to?
  • Worst thing you’ve ever done to someone? And who was it to?
  • Worst memory?
  • Out of anyone you’ve ever known, who has hurt you the worst?
  • If you died now, what would you want the people you care about to hold on to about you?

@Caticorn

1 Like

Hey @Caticorn you still had just a couple questions left to answer here. So if you want to go ahead and answer them you can do that and then we can close the thread. If you don’t want to, that’s fine too and we can just close the thread.

1 Like

thanks for reminding me!

Coming out to my mom. It ruined our relationship and I should have waited longer.
Getting pregnant when I did. As much as I love my daughter, I was way too young when I had her. I should have been more careful.

I once accused my dad of not caring about us during an argument because he was always away doing international postings. I apologized to him once I calmed down but I still should have never said it.
I once went off on a co-worker during a particularly stressful shift. The worst part was that this was someone I admired.

I’d have to say ghosting my sister after our dad passed. We lived in the same house but I didn’t speak to her for months.
Not telling Chad about our daughter. At the time, I thought it was the right choice, but now I really regret it.

The day we lost my dad.
A few years ago, my cousin got really sick. She survived, but she almost died and that was terrifying.

My mom.
Honestly, myself.

My skating
The smell of my perfume