RP Idea Suggestions

Is there an SG suggestion thread? Because I’d be down for a new one

2 Likes

I think you can post SG ideas here as well!

3 Likes

It’s an anything suggestion thread. Ideas before reaching the new ideas thread stage.

2 Likes

RP idea : danganronpa RP

If you don’t know what danganronpa is:

Basically, you rp the ultimates in a danganronpa game where you solve murders and find the mastermind.

How murders work

Murders:
To commit a murder you need to dm one of the admins (maximum of two, only one murder per day) saying who you killed , where on the map you killed them, and how the murder was committed. Please choose a method that would make sense for your character to make Then the leader will describe the crime scene to the rp’s in the form of a “Body announcement”

If they want to investigate the rper’s will post:

, investigate

(My character) looks at (object)

And then they would @ the admin and the admin would give a description.

How masterminds would work

In the begging, the the rp a random student will be chosen to be the mastermind (The admins will dm them) If you are chosen, try to think of a motive. And be sure to drop subtle clues to help make the mastermind trial easier.

Trials

The characters try to figure out and debate who the murderer is by discussing it with each other(This is done only on the rp, no outside discussion please) If you are still confused , think of it like the debates in among us . after the trial, they will vote on who the killer is and the killer will be executed.

Unlike in the games, two random people will be executed instead of they get it wrong.

(yes the

Mastermind trial

On day 21 (or earlier if needed) they will host a trial where the rpgoers discover who the mastermind is , it’ll work the same as a normal trial but if the mastermind wants to reveal themself they can. If they the trial will be having to convince your fellow rpers to not give up (don’t worry , the admins and the mastermind will make that tricky.

If mastermind is found/ they don’t give up: they get to leave the school, the mastermind will be executed and each player will give an epilogue

If the mastermind is not found/they give up: The students get executed.

Faceclaims:

Faceclaims should look like danganronpa sprites

How to get the faceclaims:

• Commission an artist
    -Draw it yourself (bases are allowed)
    -Edit an existing sprite
  • use an OC’s likeness with permission
  • Use a character creator
Are you intrested?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you would like to co-own this rp, please dm me
@RPers

You guys have owned an rp before, so could you spread the word and give me advice?

@Nil @GlitterFist @CrazyCaliope

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Oh, sorry. How did your rp go?

1 Like

Hey @Some_Kid, @novella has asked for you two not to chat on this thread here. She asked for the chat posts to be deleted, so maybe you could take it to a PM with @GlitterFist instead and remove reply? (wink)

3 Likes

t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶%̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶s̶a̶n̶e̶

So, basically we’re at a psychiatric hospital and yeah their the normal people recovering, cliche people who are “crazy” or just unstable sorry if this comes off as rude :sweat_smile:. But you (whoever your character is) didn’t read the fine print of your waiver and are stuck for 24 hours. But with everyday, they find a way to keep you longer… even if you don’t really need to be their. It’s turned into locking up sane people for profit (along with the insane in some cases). Some people try and escape, while others chill, along with the last of people (including staff) start disappearing.

I was thinking people could be (unlimited): patients (sane and insane), nurses, and other staff members (i.e kitchen staff, cleaners)
limited people: therapist, doctors

I’m not sure if I’d make it a rp or sg… because I’d want people to be able to do most anything… but I also wanted to write some background stuff but I’m leaning towards rp though

1 Like

So, I was thinking something along the lines of a dystopian/apocalyptic Rp where a pathogen wipes out the entire male population: Men, teens, boys, babies…poof gone. Not the apocalypse scenario anyone expected but it’s the one that came. The planet is in a state of crisis as women all over the world slowly come to realize what’s going on and eventually consolidate power and rebuild society. Happy to finally have power and control they go for about two years until the issue of repopulation springs up, some women want children, others want husbands, siblings, etc. “How will we repopulate the planet? If we manage to, how do we stay in charge?” Etc

So, this Rp could start from there, explore the building of the society, or could skip to after the repopulation crisis and the Rp starts where you can now choose a male character but there might be some limitations, rules, etc, and the Rp then becomes about living in this world. Maybe there’s a small resistance faction? Who knows? :woman_shrugging:

I initially wanted to set it in Medieval times to parallel the male-dominated societal structure during that time period but thought post-apocalyptic would make the most sense/be the most interesting. I thought about Thanos’ plan to wipe out half of all life and then I thought about the Hunger Games and ta-da

(Please don’t hate me!) :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Imagine the whole trans population getting outed after all the men die

Anyways, it’s a cool idea

3 Likes

sounds like Prince of Egypt
and girl power
i think having two rps of parallel universes would be cool!

2 Likes

College-age Rps :exploding_head:

Think about it, right. You take the typical “High school teens” trope (superheros, wizards, etc) and you apply that same plot to a college setting. It’s basically the same thing except your characters are a little more mature and as such can really think about how the whole adventure quest or discovering magic/super powers will actually change their life. Whereas kids/teens would typically accept or jump right in without even blinking because it’s exciting or adventurous.

You could start off the Rp as High school seniors about to graduate and your adventure begins during the last summer break of “childhood” Or maybe you’ve just enrolled as a college freshman and it dawns on you that you’re about to undertake high school 2.0. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Ragnarök: The New Gods (based off the Netflix show of the same name)

~ “There will come a time where you believe everything is finished.That will be the beginning.” ~ Louis L’Amour

Tired, millennia after millennia of the same old war between the gods and giants with each side barely edging out the other, Frigga has decided enough is enough and to end the giants and bring peace to Midgard once and for all. But for such a change of fate on a universal scale no less, she would need help…outside help. She went throughout the Nine realms seeking other gods to help in what she hoped would be the final battle. After finally convincing them of the impending threat to each of their realms, she gathered the essence of each god and goddess and returned to Migard. She now searches for the right humans, the right avatars, to imbue with power.

This Rp, if enough people like it, would be based on the Netflix show of the same name. I tweaked a few things to better fit the Rp but the majority will loosely follow the show and its rules. The Nine Realms for the purposes of this Rp, are nine variations of Earth in which each pantheon actually exists there: Norse, Greek, Egyptian, Hindu, Aztec, Chinese, Celtic, Persian, Japanese. Your character would be an “avatar” of one of the gods/goddesses and are indistinguishable from them, your character is that god and they are you. Each character has their own respective powers they grow into, but a few things will apply to all characters across the board as seen in the show:

1. After some time growing into your power, each character will become completely indestructible…to weapons made by mortals. Natural/Elemental attacks (such as lightning or fire for example) have been pretty effective but also won’t outright kill you. The only things that can kill your characters are “weapons of Old”. These are weapons from the “Old World” (Examples include: Mjölnir, Zeus’s Thunderbolt, Poseidon’s trident, The Eternal Flame, etc) and must each be made/crafted/forged according to their respective legend/myth in order to be effective against the giants.

2. Each PC has some degree of true sight and can see themselves or others as their “godly” form. It will start out as flickers or glimpses here and there and get will stronger should your character choose to practice focusing it.

3. As part of your “godhood”, any mortal afflictions you may or may not decide to give your character will be fixed. Examples include: poor eyesight, asthma, deafness, etc. And should your character give up their power, said afflictions would return.

4. As previously mentioned your character can give up their power, but should they want it back, they would need to go through proper character growth and have the “will to do what is necessary” to gain them back.

@RPers

6 Likes

Waiting for next season, 10/10 rp idea I am interested :joy:

3 Likes

BLUECOOKIES !! also yes love this show hit me up if/when you make it :heart_hands:

2 Likes