RPers General Chat

Maybe find a couple people and all create a small RP together?

3 Likes

Doing okay :sparkles:

Mayhaps. I’m just not really sure who I’d still know around here and because I’m returning from a long break, it seems easier to check out what’s already around instead of jumping in with a new idea. I suppose if enough people are interested, perhaps. Kinda wanna get a feel for the forums again

5 Likes

The only active ones I know of are The Selection and Castaways, along with the one Ouija linked

5 Likes

Any active rps lookin :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah! There’s one about to start. I’ll link it.

3 Likes

I’m joining too.

4 Likes

OMG HIII

2 Likes

YOU’RE BACK OMGGGG HIIIII

2 Likes

The idea of an alien or zombie invasion RP is haunting me :sob:

2 Likes

Go for it :eyes::eyes:
Id love to see it too

2 Likes

I’m already working on it but, I think I’ll hand it over to someone else. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

If I knew I would be reliable I’d totally help out :sweat_smile:
But I wouldn’t mind knowing behind the scenes :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

This sounds amazing. Why hand it over? You could always partner up and find a co-parent/owner of it.

2 Likes

True true, I’m just afraid I’ll go MIA again. Otherwise, school is over for me and I can totally do it. :joy: Hyping myself up.

2 Likes

I absolutely love this :sob::heart:
…and the advice in general is really good Cali :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I get that. You’re not alone in that thought, I know many in the RPing community feel this way.
So co-owning is the way to go, 'cause it means there are two of you who can answer questions and keep things going.

Nawww, you’re sweet. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m 100% interested, I hope this takes off!!
Tho, I would switch your pull to public so u know who wants to be tagged :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ty, ty, fixed! :star_struck:

1 Like

Who put yes for co hosting? I forgot to change the second poll. :star_struck:

2 Likes

If you’ve read the Epi story Galactic Game by Lucas . . . That’s a great rp idea. I just realized. An alien dating show. :sob:

5 Likes