Secret Santa: Sign Ups Year Three!

Round three

2 Likes

Well, I think I got my point across…I hope. Pretty much just gothic bad@ss. Ehehe…

3 Likes

Lol yes!

3 Likes

Here, this for context if the person needs.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will save this for your Santa.

2 Likes

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

It should help!

1 Like

That is totally understandable! If you do decide to join then let me know. Good luck with your practice! Spooky song sounds very interesting! Which song is it?

2 Likes

Is there enough space for me?

2 Likes

Oui, there is :eyes:

3 Likes

Yeet

3 Likes

It a Mystery is what the song is called and I do start Christmas music next month too.

2 Likes

Oh nice, I have never heard of that one! That will be fun music to start practicing on!

2 Likes

Alright, this is a mid-week reminder! We still have the openings for the Secret Santa event. I will make another reminder on Thursday. The deadline to join is on November 7th. Now if you need to think about joining even past the deadline then please talk to me, @CrazyCaliope, or @Rose as mentioned in past posts on this thread.

How many have joined: 8 (this includes me)

How many openings are left: 16

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9D9i0LwZE-0yc0A2yjuNS-EpZuEWBFM92vn3MGHGutL2n8g/viewform?usp=sf_link

@Discussions @TheFoundation @AdultRewards

5 Likes

Next Reminder

Hey everybody, so this is near the end of the week reminder. You still have two days to sign up for the Secret Santa event! Please fill the form out! You know the drill from my other posts so I’m not going to repeat everything since the post is just above this one.

How many have joined: 11
How many openings are left: 13

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9D9i0LwZE-0yc0A2yjuNS-EpZuEWBFM92vn3MGHGutL2n8g/viewform?usp=sf_link

@Discussions @TheFoundation @AdultRewards

Those who are Online

@astxrism @Rose24 @Madilnel @anon68003072

3 Likes

so what exactly do we give?

2 Likes

Okay, so Secret Santa is basically where you can ask for gifts along the line of drawings, characters for roleplaying, character cards, collages, short or long pieces of writing, music playlist from YouTube, Christmas card, Christmas memes, Christmas themed pfp, just a new pfp, episode edits, and so on. You would then list what skills you have for gifts you can make for other attendees. We will take all the information from the form that you listed on consideration when we make the pairs.

4 Likes

@Littlefeets do you want to join this year?

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to join this year

2 Likes

That is totally good with me! I just wanted to check to see if you wanted to is all.

2 Likes