Secret Santa: Sign Ups Year Three!

This is the last call for sign-ups if you haven’t contacted me, @Rose and @CrazyCaliope! Please fill the form out below if you would like to join! You have until tomorrow when I get up for work to join.

We still currently have this many openings: 12

Active Users and Participants from Previous Secret Santa Events

@Danielle318 @Konix @Blegar @Cadborosa @KiaraTheSnek @astxrism @Skyler2 @idiot.exe @CerealKiller @LHT @unsungcheerio @liyahsdiamond @Quinn @Hail_hailey @Some_Kid

@Discussions Incase I missed anyone…

3 Likes

@Isabella.writes, maybe this could be interesting for you too, it’s a fun thing to do!

3 Likes

Yeah, and @MichiTheThird, you may be interested in this too. 'Tis really fun giving and receiving secret gifts.

2 Likes

So, sorry for so many updates! You actually have until Monday at 7 pm cst to join the event! I’m not tagging anyone in this post since I already tagged a lot you today.

Alright, this is the final reminder for anyone to jump on board with the event. You have until Tomorrow/Midnight tonight to join up. After that, we will start making the matches. All of you are members from past two Secret Santa Holiday event. I’m giving you a chance to join so please fill the form out below if you do decide to join.

How many Spots taken: 16

How many Spots remaining: 8

@Caticorn @CerealKiller @liyahsdiamond @idiot.exe @courtana @Secretz @Skyler2 @SnowyStar @unsungcheerio @LHT @Aprilt221 @Talu @StarMaryGoth @Badass_Saasha @Quinn @Hail_hailey

2 Likes

Hey guys, we’ve made the pairs and I’m going to start sending out PMs now! You should know who you’re making a gift for by Friday night PST :eyes:

Tags

@OhSumana @Meekepeek @LunaticLeviTheSecond @Isabella.writes @lollipoplady @Ouijaloveletters @Rose24 @FuzilladeBlue @Kristi @AnnSza @Jass @MichiTheThird @RainyDay @ethereal @CrazyCaliope

9 Likes

Great! I hope my gift lives up to the expectations of who gets it.

5 Likes

excitingggggg

6 Likes

Sorry for the second tag on this thread but I just wanted to let everyone know how we are handling the event this time around. So, there will be no group chat this time around. This thread will be the chat thread instead. So, go ahead with chatting on here. This is to help the forum’s activity as well. Though if you have any questions about gifts please ask them in your private chat. We will handle the go-between for you. I hope everyone has fun this Christmas!

Tags

@OhSumana @Meekepeek @LunaticLeviTheSecond @Isabella.writes @lollipoplady @Ouijaloveletters @Rose24 @FuzilladeBlue @Kristi @AnnSza @Jass @MichiTheThird @RainyDay @ethereal @CrazyCaliope @Rose

5 Likes

Same girl, but I don’t care for myself tbh

3 Likes

Thanks for the hard work!

4 Likes

Just wanted to give a heads up. I will probably not be on for a good portion of the day tomorrow. It’s Thanksgiving plus I have to still work during the morning part of it. I won’t be readily available to answer questions.

Tags

@OhSumana @Meekepeek @LunaticLeviTheSecond @Isabella.writes @lollipoplady @Ouijaloveletters @Rose24 @FuzilladeBlue @Kristi @AnnSza @Jass @MichiTheThird @RainyDay @ethereal @CrazyCaliope @Rose

7 Likes

Wait guys I’m panicking sorry :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Who do I send my gift to skskakqmakaakak

2 Likes

The secret santa PM that either Rose or Wolfie sent you.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity