Share the story behind your username ✨

There’s a story behind almost every username :eyes::sparkles:
What’s yours? :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:

8 Likes

I love chubby babies :heart:

2 Likes

I just chose it… I like glitter and cats

3 Likes

August 2016: I joined the old Episode forums as Sugar_Cane…but the activation email didn’t come :pensive:

Sometime in 2017: I joined the old Episode forums as Rainbow_Rose (and also PurpleRose), but again…no activation email :upside_down_face:

December 2017: I joined the old Episode forums as Blue Rose and got the activation email! :scream:

Few days later: I got locked out of Blue Rose :pensive:

End of December 2017: I joined the old forums again as Purple Rose (there was a space in the username)

February 2018: I joined the new (current) Episode forums as PurpleRose

April 2019: I joined this forum as PurpleRose

September 2019: I changed my username to Rose

As for why I chose “Rose,” I just liked roses and added a color I liked at the beginning of the username lol. But my username would still be Blue_Rose if I didn’t get locked out of the old Episode forums.

8 Likes

That’s a long story :eyes::eyes::eyes:
Why did you get locked out of your other account? :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know, it was weird :joy:
I put the correct password but it wouldn’t let me log in for some reason :grimacing:

2 Likes

Weird :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

My pfp would be blue if that didn’t happen :eyes::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Interesting :eyes::sparkles: would it be rainbow coloured if it let you join as rainbow rose? :eyes::sparkles::thinking:

2 Likes

I love your purple one :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Maybe :thinking::rainbow:

I’m not sure what it would have been if my username was Sugar_Cane, though :joy::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Candy cane anime? :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush::purple_heart::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Your welcome

2 Likes

Because back in 2017 when I registered for the Episode forums, I just registered with my name so that people who read my story and saw my name on the cover would recognize me on the forums.
But now that I think about it, I should have gone for something more original.

6 Likes

Dont worry I love your username @/MariannaEscalante

2 Likes

I love yours as well! My favorite animal is a cat, so I love anything cat-related.

4 Likes

Tysm! :smiley:

1 Like

It was originally my Instagram name, but later on, I felt like it represented me as a person: bitter and sweet.

3 Likes

I’m same

3 Likes