Share the story behind your username ✨

My insta name which was named after my cat Ta’Lula

4 Likes

Cute name for your cat :cat:

3 Likes

My name is Elise and my last name starts with C.
I’m sure none of you guessed that :rofl:

10 Likes

Tea was just…my favourite drink. I didn’t feel like using my terrible pen name. :white_heart:

5 Likes

It was maybe 7 or 8 years ago. My regular username for all kinds of things was Kashmir (as the Led Zeppelin’s song xD). I was playing World of Warcraft a lot. So I started on the new server, and needed the username. But the server was big, with many people, so I could use this username, and when I failed to create username for like 5th-10th time, I just thought about most least obvious username I could. I dunno why exactly cookies, maybe I was eating them. The rest is history.

6 Likes

My name is Shannii and I write things

11 Likes

Is it really with two i’s ? So weird to Russian people xD

Also how do you pronounce it?

7 Likes

Legally? It’s Shani. But when I changed my name (I hated my old name), I was playing around with different spellings and the 2 Is stuck online

6 Likes

My last username was terrible because people kept referring me with my username, when I had my name written on my bio. Literally. (Also my username wasn’t special, so people didn’t need to use it, like maybe don’t use it in DMs if you’re my friend :upside_down_face: use my name instead)

So I went with the simplest way, I made my new username solely my name: El. But it was too short, so I just added in X.

6 Likes

I like ballet and part of my name is Kim…

5 Likes

Here’s the thing

I remember playing stardoll and as i registered a similar username it recommended me StarMaryGoth and i loved it so since then it’s my permanent @ and boom there you have it

6 Likes

Can i guess?
Kimberly? :smirk:

2 Likes

A good guess but no!

2 Likes

I love Oreo biscuits.

2 Likes

Did I put my story somewhere before? My story is incredibly nerdy, I dunno if people wanna hear it :eyes:

• Just share it, idiot
  • Yeah, no-one cares
  • :eyes::sparkles:

0 voters

2 Likes

I don’t think you are an idiot but do tell

3 Likes

I’ll wait for more responses :eyes:

3 Likes

I’d rather be named after a succubus and also, I love roses. Thorn signifies my character: feisty and childlike.

5 Likes

Mine is because when I joined the other forum I was 15 years old. Eleanor is my first name and W is the first initial of my surname.

5 Likes

Well I came into the Shannii forum, decided that I quite liked the name Meghan, so I typed it in, then added “writes” , and clicked the button!

The rest is history

5 Likes