Share the story behind your username ✨

I think you shared it before somewhere :thinking::eyes::sparkles:
The original name was chaoticdeluge9999 because it was an attack in a game that always caused 9999 damage, I think :thinking::eyes::sparkles: or I dreamt about some nonsense again and assumed it really happened :thinking::sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:

And eye like the eyes in your poll :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smile_cat:

5 Likes

You’re right, clearly I did share it somewhere else :joy:

4 Likes

On your question thread maybe? :thinking::eyes::sparkles: I ask most people about their username at some point :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Honestly that sounds about right

5 Likes

STORY TIME: My username was originally Karisha.x, I got the name 'Karisha from the movie 'Bring It On: All Or Nothing and I added a .x, my username now is HyperKari, hyper comes from my behaviour and Kari is a shortened version of the name Karisha from that movie.

4 Likes

Ok…so i had a weird username… I created a thread for getting a new username id …then @liyahsdiamond gave me an awesome suggestion…and here i am

2 Likes

Bump :eyes::sparkles:
I just realized that I never shared the story behind my username on this thread :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

I wanted it to be just Hanna without a 1 on the episode forum, but it was already taken, so I added the 1 :eyes::sparkles:
When I signed up here, I felt like just Hanna would be too short and I wanted others to know that I’m the same person like Hanna1 on the episode forum, so I didn’t change it :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

5 Likes

I love Hanna1 username anywah.

1 Like

Bump

Story behind my username:

It’s my alter ego

1 Like

What’s the story behind your new usernames, @Eccentric and @anon93806337? :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

I was so confused when I read that. I thought it said @why_no_pants

4 Likes

Uhhh I just hated peanuts

1 Like

Why_No_Peanuts— hate for peanuts?

Yes

Qué?

bump.

mine? birth. LFIJfjefjiew.

Cuz Natalia is your name right?

1 Like

no it’s woof. but yes.

1 Like

My name initials are A and S and I was watching James Bond with my family when I was brainstorming for a name. 7 is also my birth date.

4 Likes