Share Your Conspiracy Theory

Heyy, so i yesterday i was on insta and was looking at so many conspiracy theories and this idea came to my mind, drum roll… Conspiracy Theory!!

For those who don’t know what it is (I didn’t either, just found out recently)
:point_down:

A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful actors, often political in motivation,[2][3] when other explanations are more probable.[4] The term has a pejorative connotation, implying that the appeal to a conspiracy is based on prejudice or insufficient evidence.[5] Michael Barkun argues that such theories resist falsification and are reinforced by circular reasoning: both evidence against the conspiracy and an absence of evidence for it, are re-interpreted as evidence of its truth,[5][6] and the conspiracy becomes a matter of faith rather than proof.[7][8]

Here is a list of conspiracy theories

• What if the reason we haven’t gotten visitors from the future is because we have no future?

• The illuminati are terrified of the girl scouts.

• The conversations that your iphone secretly records are the No.2 podcast in Mongolia.

• Ghosts are actually reflections, or shadows of real life people who lived the past or live the future.

• What if we used to be able to make wishes but someone wished we couldn’t?

• What if we can breathe in space but they just don’t want us to escape?

• What if the illuminati is an organization by aliens?

Area 51 and Aliens

We may have Tang thanks to the space program, but who gave us such innovations as the Stealth fighter and Kevlar? Aliens, of course. Conspiracy theorists believe that the remains of crashed UFO spacecrafts are stored at Area 51, an Air Force base about 150 miles from Las Vegas, where government scientists reverse-engineer the aliens’ highly advanced technology. Fodder for this has come from a variety of supposed UFO sightings in the area and testimony from a retired Army colonel who says he was given access to extraterrestrial materials gathered from an alien spacecraft that crashed in Roswell, N.M. Some believe that the government studies time travel at Area 51, also known as Groom Lake or Dreamland.

The moon landings were fake

It’s now been nearly four decades since Neil Armstrong took his “giant leap for mankind” — if, that is, he ever set foot off this planet. Doubters say the U.S. government, desperate to beat the Russians in the space race, faked the lunar landings, with Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin acting out their mission on a secret film set, located (depending on the theory) either high in the Hollywood Hills or deep within Area 51. With the photos and videos of the Apollo missions only available through NASA, there’s no independent verification that the lunar landings were anything but a hoax.

Add more soon…

What are your cospiracy theories? Share more below…

7 Likes

Wanna explain this one? :joy:

The only conspiracy theory I really believe in is that the Illuminati are real and work within the Freemasons organization.

3 Likes

Yea i believe that, but idk how to explain dis lol, that the illuminate are just afraid of 'em :woman_shrugging: and until now i only thought that the illuminati was just a triangle

2 Likes

I usually come up with facts to dispute conspiracy theories but the only one I actually like is the Mandela effect.

• Curious George doesn’t have a tail
  • The monopoly man doesn’t have a monocle
  • The kitkat logo doesn’t have a dash
  • Looney Tunes not Looney Toons
  • Febreze not Febreeze
  • Pikachu’s tale
  • The smile on mona lisa
  • It’s not “mirror mirror on the wall” it’s “magic mirror on the wall”

These are just a few examples, the point is alot of people were fooled by this but why?

Some theories include the multiverse theory, different circumstances in other universes slightly affecting our perception, making us believe things to have been a certain way but in reality they weren’t.

Another theory being that in the future time travel has been invented and each time somebody travels back they alter the time line, only slightly though to make these small changes and all we are left with is a residual memory of what once was.

It’s called the mandela affect because alot of people were convinced that Nelson Mandela had died whilst he was in prison.

I can’t find a logical explanation to dispute any of this. Except maybe some news stories got facts wrong and it got stuck in peoples heads 🤷

4 Likes

Lol. I first came across the Illuminati in Dan Brown’s Angels and Demons and like, it picked my interests.

After that, I wasted lots of time looking it up, reading articles and that sort of thing and like I totally believe they’re real. But why afraid of girl scouts? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I read that the girl scouts are in league with the illuminati and the reason their cookies taste so good is because they’re laced with cannabis :joy::thinking:

Maybe they’re scared of being exposed :rofl:

1 Like

@Mysterious_Tea is an idiot.

Wait…that’s a fact. :woman_facepalming::man_facepalming::yellow_heart:

An actual theory: We’re all just dead.

3 Likes

My theory is that maybe there was a day when we were all alive and now, only one person is alive and the rest of us are dead and he/she is dreaming of all of us rn.

1 Like

It’s me I’m alive

1 Like

You don’t know that :smirk: I think you’re the one who died first between all of us.

2 Likes

Nah I’m living you’re all hooked to a machine in my big lab and I’m making your lives :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

that the US goverment actually is tryining to create poor people (which is why hospitals and educations is so expensive) poor people without education will easy sell their life to the army or slaveary (I mean minimum wage)

3 Likes

Gee. That’s a depressing theory to have.

2 Likes

Listen to the song little game it gets more depressing. I prefer the nightcore version.

3 Likes

I don’t know about depressing but the song is nice for sure!

2 Likes

It’s a pretty good song but it is a little sad

2 Likes

You can say the same about the vast majority of songs I like

I like the conspiracy theory that the music industry controls the world and the illumimati created free streaming sites because bands/artists won’t make as much money anymore from making music unless they do what the illuminati says.

This is the real reason I buy music

I swear if y’all think I’m serious

2 Likes
  • What if stars are cameras from aliens and we are a zoo or experiment?
3 Likes

Cool, but pretty unlikely. I think it’s proved what stars are.

I have some show theories… I think it fits, please don’t flag me!
So, it’s for The Flash. Earth 2 Harry has a daughter Jessie, no other Earth Harrisons do. Which means someone messed with Earth 2’s timeline. Changing the timeline on one Earth doesn’t affect the others, as we find out in season 3 - Harry noticed the STAR lab was different to the Earth to version.
I thought I had more…

2 Likes

Why flag you? Don’t worry you are not off-topic, they are theories as well, if not conspiracy ones :+1:

1 Like