Share Your Conspiracy Theory

Ahh, alright.

1 Like

That’s pretty interesting though

2 Likes

Thank you!

I actually thought you were serious until I read this. :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s an actual theory but I don’t take it seriously and I buy music for a better quality, I buy CDs for the little booklets :joy: not because of a conspiracy.

3 Likes

But like, is it strange that I am disappointment you don’t actually believe that? :laughing:

3 Likes

It makes sense especially after I watched a movie called American Satan

It’s about a band called the relentless who are just starting out so they make a deal with Satan. But Satan basically states that theory up there, that him and the illuminati are in control of the industry and unless you do what he says your career will fall. (It’s actually a good movie I don’t care what people say/think I enjoy it alot)

Also Jimmy Page lead guitarist of Led Zepplin was known for being into the occult, the band often blamed him for the misfortunes they suffered.

3 Likes

The CIA killed John F. Kennedy.

3 Likes

Interesting, but I don’t believe in the fake moon landing theory.
I love the Lochness Monster theory. Though I don’t believe it’s a living fossil like the Coalacanths fish. There is only like 3 species and they haven’t changed very much from their ancestors who lived millions of years ago. I think it’s a fish that just hasn’t been seen very much. They kind of killed the ocean path story when they found out that there wasn’t any salt water down in the sedimate of the Loch Ness. Which would of indicated if the ocean had overflowed into that area at an earlier date. Though that whole are is huge so there is no telling what the different sections would give in results if tested.

I can believe the Illuminati could be real or it’s just a really hyped story with some truth to it. There is too many counts for there not to be some weird truth to it. Just because I said I can believe doesn’t mean I take it all to heart. I can’t think of anymore theories at the moment.

5 Likes

My conspiracy theory is that the episode admin Nick is actually just Jeremy on another account to subside backlash against the mod team. Why i say this? Because they act the same way. Both snarky, controlling, and biased in threads. Also his departure was abrupt and didn’t offer any explanation. Also episode weird af and I wouldn’t be surprised they did this.:frog::speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

dramatic gasp

2 Likes

Anndd we got a winner

1 Like

I realised I know alot of conspiracy theories so I can make a master post at some point :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oof i’m so willing to wait for dis :star_struck:

1 Like

Okay here we go, I threw some urban legends in there because they do sound a little conspiracy theoryesque.

• Hello Kitty was actually created by Satan, a child once had mouth cancer (Idk the correct term, gum cancer throat cancer whatever it is it affects the mouth) so her mother made a deal with Satan to create a character that was actually satan but appealed to children. The ears are the horns and it doesn’t have a mouth because the child had a cancer which affected the mouth.

• The app talking Angela aka the female version of talking Tom has been hacked by a guy who is basically a child predator, he can apparently see you through your camera, I didn’t think it was true because as a business student I know that opposing companies can create rumours to take people away from that app. Until I read the reviews. These still don’t mean it’s true but make up your own minds :joy:.

Summary

• For some reason I’ve read alot of Satanic stories based in Ohio and apparently there is a cult there :joy: I have no idea if that’s true but I like the urban legends generated from it and as they say, there’s no smoke without fire.

• there’s a legend that if you get dealt a certain order of cards during a game then you’ll die (8A8A) the reason being that H is the 8th letter of the alphabet and ace starts with A so it’s like the universe is laughing at you. I included this here because I feel as though this legend was created as a method of trying to stop people from gambling. Some kind of control.

Suicide trigger warning below

• there’s this legend that there is a song out there which is so sad and melancholy that it causes all who listen to it to commit suicide. Apparently there are certain tones that interact with the chemicals in your brain and cause you to want to commit suicide.

• all mythical creatures exist so the government pumps a gas into the air which stops us seeing them. The reason some people can see them is because they are immune to the gas and the people who can see ghosts are slightly numbed to the affects of the gas. The reasons why we can see such scary creatures in our dreams is because these creatures want to be seen by us so that we can know they exist, they inspire authors and artists to write about them in an attempt to make themselves known. @Badass_Saasha I feel like you’d like this one.

8 Likes

eye roll If it really was filming people, why would they show it? It would be filmed by the front camera, not some man put in the system! What the hell, people? XD

That could very well be true. Emotions are nothing more than pulses in specific areas of the brain. What I don’t get, is how could it be created then? How could it be uploaded before the creator passed away?

Ooh, this is really interesting! I doubt in it, but it’s really inspiring.

2 Likes

Apparently the creator did pass away but I have no idea how it would have been uploaded

1 Like

You should write a story about this lol

2 Likes

I really should but I’d need to think of a title and a bunch of characters :joy:

2 Likes

I am speechless… and yes talking angela and tom are indeed dangerous

2 Likes