Share your handwriting! ~ ✨

As the title says, share your handwriting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ~ :sparkles:

It would be more fun if you shared how you write with you right and with your left hand, it doesn’t matter if you never tried to write with your left/right hand before :relaxed:

My handwriting

As always I felt the need to include a poll, so…

Do you prefer my left or my right handwriting? :writing_hand:

• Right! :raised_hand:
  • Left! :raised_back_of_hand:
  • They are both the same… :eyes:
  • I hate both… :neutral_face:

0 voters

Feel free to include a poll for your handwriting too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:
~ :sparkles:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness okay, I have prepared :joy:

This is my notes style hand writing, I’m right handed

Summary

9 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

Lo, thanks.

2 Likes

My handwriting has always been kind of inconsistent since school alwad forces me to write in cursive while I prefer more round and bold lettering.So it can be kind of a mix while writing , speed also takes a part in it .:memo:

See my right hand 👍

See my left hand 👎

8 Likes

Your handwriting looks beautiful! :sparkles:

We were only forced to write in cursive until the end of 4th grade…
I think that it’s stupid to force students to write in a certain way :eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, they stopped forcing me to write that way ages ago, since it has been several years when the forcing stopped.But because it was so forced on me when I was younger, I kind of never stopped doing it when writing anything serious. When it’s more random writing or whenever I’m in a hurry. I tend to write more round and bold, as seen in the second picture.

3 Likes

It’s prettier than mine will ever be :eyes: :+1: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Really? Thank you

2 Likes

I’m right handed. To be honest, I don’t like my handwriting. D:

My handwriting

In my school, we had handwriting and cursive books from third to fourth grade. My elementary teachers were convinced that we were going to be forced to write in cursive in middle school and high school, but most of us have never used it after they taught us. I do think cursive is beautiful, but it’s waaay too time consuming for me. Most of my teachers write in cursive, though.

As long as someone’s handwriting is legible to a large majority of people, I agree, no one should force a student to write a certain way.

6 Likes

I like your handwriting, it’s better than mine :eyes::sparkles::+1::joy:

1 Like

Your handwriting is so pretty

1 Like

My handwriting:

Right

Uploading: IMG_20191106_172645.jpg…

Left

• I hate both :grimacing:
  • I like both :smiley:
  • I prefer the right :sweat_smile:
  • I prefer the left :upside_down_face:

0 voters

2 Likes

Bump?

I can’t see the picture of the first one :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile: it just says uploading :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Weird… Let me check. :sweat_smile::new_moon::dizzy:

1 Like

Still planning on doing this but I bet everyone will think my handwriting is ugly :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m sure that your handwriting is beautiful like everyone else’s :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

as someone who does online school and only types, I’m scared of doing this. I haven’t written much on paper in a longgggg time :no_mouth: