Share Your Work

Lol np :joy:

4 Likes

This is my best friend sitting in one of my favourite places. The Kaikoura peninsula is definitely one of the prettiest places I’ve ever been :slight_smile:

17 Likes

My lord the detail is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Screenshot_40

I need to point out, this is actually incredibly well detailed. I adore the way you’ve managed to capture the depth of field and the reflections in the water. This is beyond incredible, keep up your amazing work!

@Singymcthingy, you’re a massively talented artist :hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you! I’m a huge fan of your work! I really enjoy colours, one is never enough!

7 Likes
I have a fan? :eyes:

And of course, I can’t wait to see more of your work. I have a critique thread as well if you’re interested. Either way, keep it up! :smile:

6 Likes

Further proof that I enjoy coloring water. Thankfully the South Island has a lot of it… this is Lake Hawea

17 Likes

You did the thing where you put your pencils in the photo, I love that, it makes me so happy and I’m not sure why >.<

The standout here is definitely the skyline. The horizon, with the mountains and the clouds. I love it

8 Likes

Haha the pencils are in the photo because the corners of my paper were trying to curl up because of all the coloring! Thank you! I enjoyed doing it!

7 Likes

I like colouring water too.

Just not good at it lmao

6 Likes

Gorgeous.

6 Likes

That’s really amazing! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This is my first non-episode art :see_no_evil:

18 Likes

Eye love it :scream::green_heart::clap::eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes