Share Your Work

I don’t think I’m going to finish this, I just thought what happend was interesting.

3 Likes

Also, can someone explain how to use the bucket right so that doesn’t happen? That color was only supposed to be for her skin.

1 Like

Fill in all the gaps. Then it should work…

1 Like

That’s what I thought. I’ll toy around with it.

I already said it but I absolutely love it Hanna. Thank you so much :pleading_face::purple_heart: And I was right your version would be better :eyes:

1 Like

Made this for the :white_heart: Draw on 1 Layer Challenge :white_heart:

9 Likes

How do you shade?

1 Like

pretty terrible edit of @hail_hailey but I wanted to try ombres :star_struck:

12 Likes

For this piece I did the shading with the air brush. First a base and with very low opacity going over and over it again until I liked it. Usually I use gaussian blur but since it was on one layer I couldn’t do that…

1 Like

Great. I’m new to digital drawings.

1 Like

Thank you! But yours was rad as well :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

how does Gaussian blur work? :eyes:

1 Like

I might be setting up proper tutorials sometime soon!

This scares me.

4 Likes

It just is one button that blurs your whole layer. It’s the most lazy thing ever cause all you have to do is select the degree of blurring you want and it does it in one go :eyes:

3 Likes

I like that idea.

1 Like

Ooo, that would have been useful back when I used the blur tool for shading :eyes::eyes:
Now I usually just use the watercolour brush to add some shade :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Lol, the watercolour brush reminds me of when I first started shading :joy: Like 2 years ago when I only had just started with outline contests :upside_down_face:

Also, this should show everyone that I don’t actually have any talent for art. I was awful. I just didn’t give up and kept practicing and now 2 years later my art is somewhat decent :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I’ve actually drawn almost your whole duck with the watercolour brush because it was preset and I was too lazy to change it :eyes::eyes: I only made some things a bit more defined with the marker and used another brush for the hair :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

And this looks cute! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Fixed it for you :eyes::green_heart:

1 Like