Share Your Work

Well in mc I just like that hair style so I try to use different interpretations of that same hair style.

1 Like

Not a drawing, but I feel like embroidery can surely be considered art as well!!
Work in progress, will be an alpaca. This is my 2nd ever embroidery project so don’t judge how messy it is :no_mouth: Background will also be painted over once at the end basically…

6 Likes

Better than me. I’d need a blood transfusion.

1 Like

Yeah, Durarara!!

2 Likes

I love the way you’ve done the cloud! It looks so swirly. And is the alpaca’s coat knotted? I’m unfamilliar with embroidery and its techniques, but I like the texture.

3 Likes

Thanks. It actually was quite tough honestly how to do the clouds, but I’m happy with how they turned out.
And yeah, it’s sort of knotted, it’s a stitch called the French knot. Basically you wrap your string around the needle 3 times before going back into the fabric. It gives a rad texture indeed!

Progress:

6 Likes

Update on the skins added another one.
Still lot more to go! Xd. (Yes I will color them eventually xd.)

5 Likes

Niceee!

2 Likes

I still have so many more.to go :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

This is the colored version btw

7 Likes

This is soooo cute. I love it!!

2 Likes

A piece i did thats actually getting put in an exhibition!

5 Likes

Ik I’m replying after 5000 years but still, THAT IS BRILLIANT EXTRAORDINARY MIND-BLOWING AMAZING BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS FANTASTIC

3 Likes

I don’t want to brag but I’m so talented

7 Likes

I definitely didn’t think that was something else…

2 Likes

That’s so magnificent. The attention to detail, you’ve really managed to capture the raw emotion and feeling of the subject. You’re a true professional. :sneezing_face: Do you take commissions?

3 Likes

studies and stuff ig, kinda old

4 Likes

I’ve started designing 'fits for me and the cutest rapper alive. I’ve got a few more, but they’re at work.

7 Likes

MARIANA! WOW!

2 Likes

Thanks!! I’ll post more when I’m back in the office later this week. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes