Someone is Trying to Get the Forums Closed, and I will Take Legal Action if Necessary

I’d also just like to remind everyone that we do very much know when two (or more) accounts belong to the same person here on the Forums. Even if we don’t have enough proof to delete accounts or suspend people, we have a very good idea when people have alt accounts.

9 Likes

True but it don’t know why wants to close your forum, even though it beary useful.

3 Likes

i wish i knew what to say… :confused: this sucks

4 Likes

I think it’s sorted out.

4 Likes

You do not deserve this treatment towards you or the forums.

5 Likes

It needs to stop.

It’s happening again. I WILL call the police. That’s my name and my legally owned business picture there. I could sue.

4 Likes

I actually going to suspend my account here since I keep being picked on. I already messaged a moderator. Besides I have a life to live without being so chattybox like peppa pig. This forum is turning into a witchcraft nightmare.

I’d actually like that.

1 Like

I hope no one here is do voodoo? :eyes:

1 Like

That “moderator” also told you that you would not have your account suspended while you and “your friend” are still creating accounts and duplicate forums to badmouth and abuse the users on here. When you can prove to all of us here that your (and “your friend’s”) slander gets deleted and won’t make a return, you account can be deactivated.

4 Likes

I rather have my account suspended here anyway, it not safe anymore here besides. It not worth being on the forum here anymore because it worthless.

If you want to deactivated my account because I done with this bad forum, I will not return

If you believe this then that is unfortunate. However, you have made the users of these forums feel both upset and unsafe with your slanderous words and content. So until you learn to delete and stop defaming us, you won’t get what you want.

5 Likes

I rather move to my friend forum over this tyrant forum anyway.
Besides I just deleted your message so If you want to deactivated my account because I done with this bad forum.

Plus I have you ignored on my things anyway so I don’t have to worry about it.

I’m joining my friend forum since she has style while this keeps like episode forum. It copycat forum anyway.

I’m sorry but I think your not a good administrator ethers :thinking:

If you don’t think she’s a good administrator then fine. But slander and defamation are against the law. You’re damn lucky you haven’t gotten arrested, do you know how foolish your actions were?

I, for one, think this forum is alright.

4 Likes

Not me because it became a toxic forum, I’m against toxic people who make people miserable

A few problematic people on here don’t make it toxic. I can’t argue for that because I wasn’t super active. I took several breaks after I got removed as a moderator (and because of life.) I did not turn around and start slandering it. What I did do, was express my frustrations privately to people I trust.

3 Likes

I think it way too toxic besides I rather deactivated my account here because it a bunch of hocus pocus.
Bunch these user except the ones who were nice to me but the rest are act like 5 years old baby.