Someone Made a TikTok Account With My Name

I know who you are.

I’ve been ignoring all the forums that have smeared my name. I’ve informed other people about the forums that have smeared their name. I have already spoken about this before.

I know who you are. You’re using my name and my business in a way that is against the law. I WILL call the police if you don’t leave me alone.

Just because I’m not the owner here anymore, it doesn’t mean that harassment and illegal activity against me is acceptable. It’s still harassment and illegal activity. It can still get you banned from here and it can still get you in trouble with the law.

Get rid of my name and my website’s picture from your TikTok account before I get serious with this.

9 Likes

I saw that too but I run my own account with mobile games on TikTok

I know it’s the same person as last time. It needs to stop. This is illegal. It’s worse than bullying. It’s harassment.

And I’ve seen what you’ve said about me in the other forum too.

3 Likes

My picture needs to come off. My name needs to come off. The forum and the TikTok. I’m being VERY serious right now. I WILL call the police.

I have more than enough evidence that this has been going on for over a year.

2 Likes

I am going to report it on TikTok twice as well. Once for copyright infringement and once for impersonating me. That’s fraud. It comes with a fine of thousands of dollars or jail time.

1 Like

Well it was person that you forum is a toxic and she doing a Dripping Quills Sign up role playing and besides I think I’m going to be busy with the wedding of my brother and my piano recital.

You and I both know who that person is. So it better stop NOW or i will get the police involved.

3 Likes

Again I’m not even if I was I didn’t have the password

Just so you know: the heads know if two IP addresses are the same. We know when one person is pretending to be someone else.

2 Likes

Besides that in case I lost my password here one day.
Should let make people make a second account just in case they lose their account nor can remember their password.

This is YOU taking part in an RP where you ridicule and harass not just me but many other forum members.

I know who the person is who made the TikTok account and I know you know as well. So it better stop.

3 Likes

On top of that, this is a post saying you’re saying bad things about the forums on TikTok.

Do you know that all of this is illegal?

3 Likes

Her email is in the forum and you can email here it other user that didn’t want to join here

Not talking bad about the forums. That’s not illegal. But harassing individual people and using copyrighted images. Those two things are illegal. So is impersonating other people.

1 Like

I don’t have anyone’s email. I am not a mod. I am not a head. I’m a normal user. You know who it is. I know who it is. I know that there are 3+ usernames on the forums who are all the same person pretending to be different people. You know that’s true as well.

2 Likes

I send you the email of the forum and besides work it with that

I don’t have to email. The person already knows I want it to stop so it better stop.

I don’t want anyone in trouble. I just want to be left alone.

3 Likes

Then I will email her and let you know what she says but she will be on late

She better know that the police will be involved.

2 Likes

I just sent a email to amagicpiano so let see what she say that you were not responsible to email her.